HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Holiday Cosmetics.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tin_Foil_Hat

Tin_Foil_Hat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 07 2014 - 07:31 AM

This is quite succesful in many games, id really enjoy seeing this type of thing in Hawken. I love Halloween, its probably my favorite holiday, soo id like to see some Halloween/Fall based mech cosmetics. You can also make cosmetics for the other holidays.

Holiday cosmetics sold only for a short period of time during the event. Could reuse and create new ones each year (Like Path of Exile) or create limited time cosmetics.

Jack-O-Lantern - Each Chassis has a separate jack o lantern expression that fits the mechs "style".

Also i cant remember if there an orange paint, if not include that in the sale as well.

Hologram - Ghost

Leafblower (Thruster) - A current of wind that kicks up a multitude of fall colored leaves (Red, Orange, Yellow, Brown).

Basically stuff like that.

This is a post i made on the steam forums, i was told i should repost it here. Hopefully the developers like the idea. I was also told that there have been previous Holiday sales, which is good to hear.

Also dont know why my text is being highlighted in black with white text, sorry about that haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users