HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Tutorial for each Game modes, especially Siege mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 akiradaniel18

akiradaniel18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted April 19 2014 - 01:40 AM

Dear Development Team,

Sincerely, I do hope that you will create a Tutorial for Siege mode, just like the tutorial which taught us on how to navigates with our Mech. Why_ Sincerely, they are WAY TOO MANY players that do not know how to play siege, TOO MANY. Sorry for the caps, but I really need to emphasize on that. Some players don't even know what to do, where to collect Energy, or what to do after they collect the energy. THE WORST, they do not know that by capturing AA ( Anti-Air ) will contribute in winning the game for their team.

Too many newbies out there, they cant figure out the flow of the siege mode. They collect the EU at the wrong time, launch the ship at the wrong timing, or even worse, they REALLY DO NOT KNOW THAT CAPTURING AA is the most vital part of whole Siege Mode.

Why do I urge you to create in-game tutorial for Siege mode_ Lacking of tutorial on Siege mode make other players suffer, and it is not fair! Too many players joining the Siege with no basic knowledge, and they ruined other players game! Imagine that whole team of yours do not know hw to play Siege, then the other team have more experienced players. It is very frustrating.

You said that you will listen, and please, listen! You can try set minimum level of joining Siege mode. Or allocate players based on how many matches have they done in Siege mode into different team, balance up the players! Your auto-balance still as bad as hell even after the recent patch. Also, I hope that you add in a Kick function, so that we can vote to kick out Hackers! The open beta has been so long, but there are still so many weakness. Please, do something about fixing players into Siege mode.

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted April 19 2014 - 01:55 AM

Well, EVERYONE asked for this, including myself asking for this in multiple threads, but no dev responses. The ONLY possibility is to have the community to make some good content, BUT; the problem is that most of the people who browse the forums are good players and they don't need it. But the ones who do never come around, so any content must be put into the game client, which will not happen for a community made tutorial. So it's all sad and we all hope the devs find a way to gather some tips and make a tutorial out of them and put it in the game.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users