HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking to group up in Central Time USA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Thresh_1

Thresh_1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted April 19 2014 - 06:30 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a group of people in the USA that have the same interest as me. I don't want to fill out a form on some clan site and get assigned some ridiculous rank and file and all that nonsense. I just want to have fun and shoot at other mechs. Get my dailys in, have fun doing it.

I use Skype and have access to a TS server.

Generally, I get more assists than outright kills. I am best served as a 2nd line missile thrower (Bruiser, etc.) or ranged ballistics. I work best when two Assaults are taking point and I soften the targets from behind them. I have almost all the mechs unlocked.

I have been in clans before, going all the way back to Quake I, so I know how to teamplay. I just refuse to engage in the tardness of filling out forms and whatever passes for "qualification" these days. I've been avidly gaming since 1978. Commodore 64 ftw.

I am retired and reside in Texas, Central Time. I'm home most days, all day, pretty much always available.

Look for me, Thresh_1, if you are looking for the same.

Edited by Thresh_1, April 19 2014 - 06:35 PM.

Propaganda. Death ensemble. Burial to be. Corpses rotting through the night In blood-laced misery.
Scorched earth the policy. The reason for the siege. The pendulum it shaves the blade. The strafing air blood-raid.
Infiltration. Push reserves. Encircle the front lines. Supreme art of strategy playing on the mind.
Bombard until submission TAKE ALL TO THEIR GRAVES. Indication of triumph, the numbers that are dead.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users