HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Odd safety briefing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted April 28 2014 - 07:20 AM

I've worked for the railroad for about 25 years now and this was the oddest safety briefing I ever sat through.  So here goes, every day before our shift starts all the crews about 20 men and women have to sit and listen to a mandatory company safety briefing and learn how to be safe such as.... don't put your feet where you eyes haven't been....look both ways before crossing the track.... hydrate,  hydrate , hydrate, [drink plenty of water], new notice came from corporate saying that ice will be slick this winter and so on.   Anyway We have a company officer that their title is just that a safety trainmaster and all she does is tell us how to be safe.    So imagine 20 people between the ages of 18 and 65 having to listen to this same speel everyday, a tad boring :mellow:.   I don't know if she was trying to change things up or what but all of a sudden she told us that she hurt her back and the only way she could make it feel better was to put a piece of hot meat on it........ yes I said HOT MEAT ON IT...... :huh: that got our attention :blink:.  Well I've got this 60 year old conductor sitting next to me with a bad allergy problem he's sniffing and snorting blowing his nose :wacko: he leans in close to me laughing his ass off he's got a  snot bubble the size of a small balloon coming  out one side of his nose and all of a sudden he says .........I wonder what she uses for  tonsillitis_ :lol:     And that ended the safety briefing.     Maybe you got one to top that_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users