HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Offline Bot Training Has No Bots

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Huggunz

Huggunz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 01 2014 - 09:20 PM

Summary:
Whenever I start up with a new mech I like doing some training with it to get to know the weapons. But for some reason there's no bots spawning anymore.
Everything looks standard up to the point that I spawn, that's when I start to see something is wrong. The 3 AI team members used to run back and forth in the starting area until the match started. But now they aren't spawning until the match starts. After the match starts the AI team scramble off into the facility and run around in search of an enemy that never appears. I just sat for 14 minutes and searched the forums for any hint of this bug. When I had reached page 16 of the Bug Forums I gave up looking and waiting for the enemiy bots to spawn.
Steps to Reproduce:
Start an Offline Bot Training Match.
That's it..it's always the same.
System Specs:
Windows Vista 64bit
AMD Phenom 9550 quad core processor 2.27GHz  ( Overclocked to 2.35GHz )
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7800 w/ 2GB RAM
Server Name:
Offline Bot Training@Facility
Time:
Every single time I try to play an Offline Bot Training Match. Time seems to have no bearing at all.

Offline Team Death Match works fine with the AI Team members spawning when I launch and running back and forth in the starting area. The only other bug that I have seen is the Double Purchase bug and that's been dealt with.

EDIT: I just tried again and still the same. But I also noted that when I used items they recharged without my death. Just like during the countdown to the start of the match.
EDITEDIT: After reinstall the items stopped recharging but there's still no bots.

Edited by Huggunz, May 15 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#2 Palsy

Palsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 06 2014 - 05:07 PM

Did you ever find a solution to your problem_ I'm having a similiar error but in the other offline mode. Once the clock ticks down, me and my bots can run around, but wave 1 never starts.

#3 StaticSignal

StaticSignal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted May 06 2014 - 06:33 PM

I am also experiencing this issue, just as both of you describe.

#4 TrikDeka_13

TrikDeka_13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 07 2014 - 07:24 AM

same problem here, however i do see a flash of a screen that seems to have options listed before it goes to the launch screen.

#5 Huggunz

Huggunz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 09 2014 - 07:50 PM

Nope, it's still the same. But I'm adding another detail to my original post.

#6 Palsy

Palsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 12 2014 - 09:12 AM

Sorry to hear man. It is working for me now after the last patch.

It's not real great anyway. 10 waves with mostly baby monsters and 2 bosses. I thought it was going to be like the online version.

Palsy

#7 [HWK]Kolokotronis

[HWK]Kolokotronis

QA Tester

• Adhesive Games
  • 6 posts

Posted May 12 2014 - 11:23 AM

Can you get a screenshot or better yet record a video_  I just tried to reproduce the issue, but it's working fine for me.

#8 Huggunz

Huggunz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 15 2014 - 08:45 PM

So I went to log on today and suddenly I get an error message.
My game was version 1.4.0.140158 and I needed version 1.5.0.140864 but for some reason I couldn't get it to update. I had just been playing the previous evening and everything was fine. I also had auto updates enabled.
So I wound up uninstalling and reinstalling through Steam.
Items ( Rocket Turret, etc ) are consumed now but there's still no enemies spawning.
I'm sitting at 9 minutes atm with nobody to shoot. :(

Edited by Huggunz, May 15 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#9 SJEIG

SJEIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 26 2014 - 05:10 PM

What happened to me it's that by mistake I re-enter traning, I leave the moment I could, cuz I completely; after that the bots didn't show up, neither the AI's, after re-doing the training, the bots were there, and the AI messing around before the beggining of the round. Sorry if I replay more than one month, but just start it playing.

Edited by SJEIG, June 26 2014 - 05:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users