HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So i bought a Berserker 1st 12k mech.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StonedMelon

StonedMelon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted May 09 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hey guys, i was reading here quite a bit and on youtube and bought a Berserker! I was really torn if to try a Vanguard, Bruiser or Scout! Was kind of daunted with less health than the Assault i bought, thought i would die alot as i've only been playing 30 hours or so.

I do have nearly 12k though so could buy another one soon, but not too sure! I really would like to get some nice crosshairs aswell though.

Anyways, i bought a couple of internals, i didn't realise the spacing of them so could only fit two once i spent 4kish_ I went for the Advanced Repair Kit and the Air Compressor (was going to select another one before i realised!)

I found the Repair kit really handy so far nearly healing up my mech completely, the Air Compressor i didn't have on Fred, or my Assault... i keep forgetting to use it, or not pressing it in the heat of battle. Do you guys think i should stick with that internal (As i already bought it) or change it up for a couple of other things_ (or one) I should probably keep it, but was just wondering what your thoughts were!

#2 hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted May 09 2014 - 01:05 PM

I kept my AC but I needed some time to adjust to it as well (read: remember that I've got it at all). You'll get the hang of it pretty soon and if I now use my Zerg I use it intuetively, even though I haven't equipped it on any other mechs and never even try to air dodge in them.
Beserker has great air movement so if you like flying, it compliments the mech really well.

Edited by hellc9943, May 09 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#3 StonedMelon

StonedMelon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted May 10 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hey Hellc! That's good to know, i should most probably stick with it and get used to the mechanics. I mainly got a bit confused as i didn't realise i had limited space on internals - so i have only two on my zerker atm. I'll have to practise dodging/dancing alot more!

Thanks for your reply hellc, appreciated! :)

#4 Skitzo1d

Skitzo1d

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 11:07 AM

I suggest keeping your AC, on the beserker the air is your dominant ground its faster flying than walking with the zerker.  Your quick up there so use that to your advantage and multiple that with the AC Internal.

Fred is sad hes not like the other robots

Posted Image

[12:43] <@ThirdEyE> skitzo1d = worst reaper NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users