HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Un-Clan AUEast9-12

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:21 PM

Seems there are some Australian casual players who aren't interested in a clan but generally play at the same time 9-12 several nights a week.

This is your Unofficial Un-Clan.

There is no leader, signup, commitments or even any organisation of any kind. Just look here to find other similar players or post here if you want others to find you. Post as much or as little as you like.

Hope to see you online.
6ixxer.

Edited by 6ixxer, May 12 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#2 6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:30 PM

About me...

Found hawken in that window of time before Steam where I had to wait anxiously for it to release, then put up with the whinging that it wasn't free. I intended spending some cash on upgrades anyway so I bought Nemesis. I've since bought additional credits and gifted a bundle to my brother. I've spread the good word that is Hawken to my gaming friends.

I am based in Sydney, over 30 and have a life outside online gaming, hence I generally only play the time outlined in the first post.

I Like my tech but am steadily improving others.

I am not the type who rants over a loss. I like the challenge of tough opponents and working out how to adapt and improve. People who pwn me hard are likley to get a friend request (unless they are a disrespectful jerk while doing it).

There are some players that I love facing just as much as I want to end up on their team. I just hope that others see me in the same way, as I believe that is what games like Hawken are all about.

Cheers,
See you online from 9pm.
6ixxer.

Edited by 6ixxer, May 12 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#3 mccrorie

mccrorie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:32 PM

I am over 30 too

I rant sometimes. It's part of the fun.

I started playing on US East servers a year ago when the game was much different. Steam brought me back.

#4 6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted May 12 2014 - 06:46 PM

I've seen you in matches mccrorie and at the moment you are on my list of people i'd rather be with than against. When I figure you out better, as well as my own mechs then i'll give you a proper skirmish.

At the moment, due to Nemesis, I have lots of mechs that i'm still working out how to master.

#5 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted May 13 2014 - 12:08 PM

Sooo, a communist clan_ :P
I`ll fix it later.

#6 6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted May 14 2014 - 01:28 AM

I thought we were an autonomous collective...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users