HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

[EQRG] Equestria Royal Guard

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted July 13 2014 - 03:46 PM

I could be the tree of the clan. If you so wish.
May the unskilled become the most skilled. May the skilled remain the most skilled. Let the newest players have the most fun, and the most skilled have none. Let the skilled have fun, while the new have none. The unskilled maybe the most skilled if you let them be. The skilled may be the most killed if the world allows that. RAISINS!

Posted Image

#22 daxter304

daxter304

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted July 22 2014 - 09:20 AM

View Postdeidarall, on July 13 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

I could be the tree of the clan. If you so wish.

What do you mean_

#23 deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted July 29 2014 - 12:39 PM

[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
What do you mean_
[/font]

I mean I will find you. Play some games with you, and try to kill you in many many ways, and make merry..
May the unskilled become the most skilled. May the skilled remain the most skilled. Let the newest players have the most fun, and the most skilled have none. Let the skilled have fun, while the new have none. The unskilled maybe the most skilled if you let them be. The skilled may be the most killed if the world allows that. RAISINS!

Posted Image

#24 daxter304

daxter304

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 08:12 AM

View Postdeidarall, on July 29 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

I mean I will find you. Play some games with you, and try to kill you in many many ways, and make merry..
Oh my ._.

#25 daxter304

daxter304

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted August 27 2014 - 11:25 AM

Just started playing Titanfall, very different from Hawken, but also has some elements from Hawken too.  I like it.  Anyone else have thoughts on Titanfall_

#26 OliverTwisted

OliverTwisted

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted September 05 2014 - 10:00 AM

I am in need of a explanation. I'm not really even sure what i'm asking. What_ Why_ How old_ What is this_ Why is this_ What is going on here_ I am obviously missing something. There is one of these in MechWarrior online as well, might even be the same thing. Please help me to understand. I mean no disrespect. If it's not hurting anyone, do your thing. My nephew loves this, but he is 4. His sister is 6 and totally uninterested. Could someone please break this down for me_ Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users