HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sneaky missile silo captures.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Siarles

Siarles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 01:09 AM

So lately I've been playing around with the predator stealth in Missile Assault. I thought it would be funny to try and use stealth to capture a missile silo from under a team. After trying a few things, I flew on top of the missile launcher. Aside from missile locks, i could go an entire game and keep a silo for nearly the entire time. When the other team would fight they would use the silo for cover. When the launcher animation dipped down I could blast them point blank. It worked even better if i didn't get the kill. The best part though was watching that single enemy running around wondering why he couldn't capture the silo. Put a smile on my face.

#2 DarkMagician6

DarkMagician6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 01:18 AM

I have done something similiar too for a couple of matches, it's really funny. It's also fun to lay all your mines close to each other on a point where most players go to repair. And then when you see an enemy, just shoot them from the back and hide again. With some luck they will run to that point to repair, and BOOM, dead. :D

#3 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted May 20 2014 - 01:24 AM

View PostSiarles, on May 20 2014 - 01:09 AM, said:

So lately I've been playing around with the predator stealth in Missile Assault. I thought it would be funny to try and use stealth to capture a missile silo from under a team. After trying a few things, I flew on top of the missile launcher. Aside from missile locks, i could go an entire game and keep a silo for nearly the entire time. When the other team would fight they would use the silo for cover. When the launcher animation dipped down I could blast them point blank. It worked even better if i didn't get the kill. The best part though was watching that single enemy running around wondering why he couldn't capture the silo. Put a smile on my face.

I have done this exact same thing, but not for the whole game. I walked into a cap area full of the enemy team and just waited in the corner. They capped, and then all ran for the next point. No-one bothered to notice that as soon as they left, the point started uncapping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users