HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hola fom Chile

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FakeSketch

FakeSketch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 22 2014 - 12:18 PM

Hi, my name is Roberto, Im 26, study computer engineering and I live in Santiago, Chile. 10 days ago I decided to stop playing D3 because my grades where dropping to the floor. I decided log in and get the rust of my steam account when I stumbled with this marvel.

I remember getting my mail to request an invitation for this game when it wasnt in steam, alas it never came. I wanted to play it so much because the trailers remembered me of Mechwarrior and of when I was  a kid and now I had the chance to get in the open beta.

- I cant play with less than 180ping because of the proximity of the nearest server(I think its US East), I suggest making a server in Brazil.

Experience so far:

Its a pretty solid game. Its very team oriented and all mechas seem to have proper counters. Idk if mmr is working well but Ive had a ton of fun. Started with crt and moved on to an assault because its noob friendly. Tryed a reaper and failed, bruiser..it wasnt so bad, then I found MY MECH: the raider. Im now trying out the berserker. So far in these 10 days Ive fully geared and got to lvl 5 with only the bruiser, assault and raider but Im working on the zerker.

Only worry so far: My friends only played it when it was closed and now nobody I know plays it, and I dont want it to die at least in some years.

P.S: Sry for editing, my tablet and internet started bitching.

Edited by FakeSketch, May 22 2014 - 01:36 PM.

#2 Estif

Estif

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted May 22 2014 - 12:33 PM

Welcome on board Pilot!.

Bienvenido amigo, Si te interesa, hay un clan latino, con muchos jugadores Chilenos, por si quieres pasarte a echar un ojo. jugamos todas las noches juntos y nos llevamos bien!, (excepto cuando nos llevamos mal).  Somos competitivos y siempre andamos de risa. Nos llamamos Team HS, y estamos en la sección de clanes. Saludos, y a divertirse!, pero sin decuidar la escuela. jajajaja.

Posted Image

#3 KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLast Sighted: Praxis Valley

Posted May 22 2014 - 12:35 PM

Chile hm_

Well, I've never been, but I hear it's rather nice there.

In any case, welcome to Illal. I'm Killer, you can call me K_O. I don't know if I'll be seeing you much, but then again the servers can be finicky.
We can use all the computer engineers we can get here. Tech isn't always so... Dependable. Especially in the older bots... They tend to short out a lot, and quite frankly I don't trust them to last more than a minute in battle.

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you jumped on here early, it's been instrumental in my learning of this game. I recommend checking the guides throughout the mechs and tactics section, they'll give you a good heads up.

As for the server... Can't say I know much. I'm just the dude who posts a lot and welcomes people. Like the cyborg doorman or something.
Posted Image

eth0 said:

are you made of cupcakes and puppies_

View PostSylhiri, on July 13 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Never underestimate the power of the epeen.

View PostSatelliteJack, on July 13 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Droppin' wisdom bombs

#4 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted May 22 2014 - 01:25 PM

Welcome to Hawken!  Chile eh_  That's pretty rad man.  I'm glad you finally get to play. :D

#5 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted May 22 2014 - 01:26 PM

have you tried oceanic server_
welcome aboard!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#6 FakeSketch

FakeSketch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 22 2014 - 01:40 PM

Estif,  yeah, Im interested, send me a pm with the details.
EM10: Ill check them out but in most games I tend to be west>br>all in terms of ping.

#7 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted May 22 2014 - 06:32 PM

Welcome to HAWKEN! We don't get too many pilots from Chile, that's pretty cool! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users