HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Attn: New Technician pilots

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted May 24 2014 - 11:11 PM

If I hear one more of you little bunnies say something along the lines of

"I don't heal A-classes"

I am going to switch teams for the sole joy and purpose of slapping your shiznanny across the map.

As I told the little fuzzy bunny-ass failure of a teenager taking forever to get me my beer order this morning, you can be awesome, be a bro and do your fuzzy bunny job... or you can be a little fuzzy bunny.

Posted Image

Do you wanna be a 'lilbitch_

#2 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted May 25 2014 - 12:02 AM

Pocketing a Heat Scout actually works.
Pocketing a Reaper works.

Please heal A classes as well, as they already have low HP pools as is.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted May 25 2014 - 05:53 AM

You, A classes die like flies these days, so there's really no point in even trying. Because after all the Tech nerfs it's just impossible to heal you in time, even with the green beam.

So if you want to max out your hp-sure, run by a Tech and if I have a moment or two, or if my C class is still full health, then I have no problem to fill your hp bar out.

But don't expect a Tech to chase after you while desperately trying to keep up AND healing at the same time, and sure as hell don't expect Tech drop everything and rush to your rescue, only to find out that you're either dead or already repaired by the time Tech arrives. It's just a waste of effort.
   CRITICAL ASSIST

View PostDaPheel, on December 03 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Oh, man.... Deus rants make everything better...
   B-listers, screenshots for the Grand kids......

#4 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted May 25 2014 - 02:10 PM

There's nothing wrong with prioritizing targets. I'm all for dumping health into tanks.

It's refusing to do that second paragraph.

I'm not screaming for a pocket Tech on my Infiltrator. I'm just asking them to do their job on more than one mech.

#5 6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted May 25 2014 - 08:16 PM

Attention A-classes. I will repair you. Just dont run the fuzzy bunny away as chasing you will end up in 3 deaths probably; The guy i was just keeping alive, you and me.

If you run, repair yourself.
Otherwise, stay with the team. Drop and repair close to me i'll get you back in the fight asap.

#6 Krellus

Krellus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted May 26 2014 - 02:24 AM

embrace the deathball and your tech master, if you want a heal, a-classes.

#7 Source_Mystic

Source_Mystic

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 07:46 PM

As a tech if you burst away I leave you. If you rambo it as a a class  I am not fallowing you.   Your  on your own. You want maxium heals come to me or stay in a loose group with me in the middle. I heal a b and c class .... Just do not expet me to be your personal savior or cruch and we will get along fine.  I do have 2 other players to heal besides you. So when players make it hard for me to heal I make it easy ... I  heal the other  players that are not fighting against me to heal them. I take the path of least restance.  triage is a skill , It not personal . work with me and you will get more help.

#8 Hell_Diguner

Hell_Diguner

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 10:07 PM

I hope you realize the odds of "new technician pilots" ever visiting the forums, let alone seeing this thread, are pretty low. Pretty much everybody here knows healing only one player isn't a particularly effective way to play tech.

#9 mittens800

mittens800

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted October 15 2014 - 02:01 PM

I can't stand pocket techs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users