HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Disconnected From Chat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 3lusive

3lusive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted May 25 2014 - 08:55 PM

Happnes right away upon connection. Disconnect Reconenct over and over. it has issues for like 20-30 mins then it seems to settle. I have no Firewall on, peer block is not on, I have no anti virus software on my system. this dose not happen all the time either...but it is becoming way more consistant.... and it is preventing me from playing with friends.... and i guess it irrates me more cuz i just gave u guys 10$ so idk help me out here_ and I have a Ticket for my Sniper that hasnt had a Ability Snice beta that is 45days old and not awanserd.. i can fraps the issues if that is helpfull..

Edited by 3lusive, May 25 2014 - 09:05 PM.

#2 3lusive

3lusive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted May 25 2014 - 09:21 PM

and iam not on wireless

#3 Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Location̵̨ͤ̈́͆̀ͯ̌ͮ͛̋̏͊ͣ̃ͥ̿͢͏̷̩͉̹̪̬̫͍͇̜̼͖͈ ̪͚͙̬̘̼̥̱̣̤ͪ̎́͑̀͟V̶̢̨̛̙̳͙̘̲͚̫̜̯̮̱̯̯̂ͫ͊̆͌͒̾̓̽͑̾ͯͣ̀̚ ͌́́̅̍͛̈́ͩ̏̏ͤ̆̅̋̽ͮ̌̕҉̻̬̳͍͓̺̱̩̜́͢Ȩ̴̘͓̻̫̭̳͈͚̩̭̰͖̝̯̼̥͇̖ͬ̒̇̐̆́͘ ̶̴̡̔̒͒͆̈́͏̠̯̥͍̳͈̘̦̖̖͚͙̬̺̕G̛͖͇̺͔̹͌̿̌̓̉͒ͬ̇̿ͭ͒͂̍̒ͫ̈́̔ͫ͢ ͯ́͛̊͌͊ͮ̓͜͏̥͚̞̺͓̗͙̪̜̰͖͖͈̬̘Ȃ̷̢̭͓̮͈̠̑ͥͫ̍̑̌̈́̔̋͛̑

Posted May 26 2014 - 09:10 PM

It's probably the backend, as it is known to crash for several periods of time (I've had this happen to me not too long ago), unless no one else complains about this.

Edited by Draigun, May 26 2014 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image

"The flesh is dying, and we're the next big thing.
The world we know is every bit of real — and a hell of a lot more pure — than this decaying mudball you're trying to save.
Ascension lies in new ideas, not dusted-off old ones."
  - Philosophy of the Virtual Adepts

#4 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted May 27 2014 - 04:53 AM

No sh_t, I have this issue for months by now.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#5 3lusive

3lusive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted May 27 2014 - 06:46 PM

And if I am Connected to chat and I try and invite friends it says " Meteor Service is Unavailable" then i eventually disconnect from chat and it all starts over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users