HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hello from Viet Nam

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted July 12 2014 - 09:20 AM

If you like suppression with the lolfires, yes.  If you like to see enemies dodge your lolfires only to get smacked by seeker rockets, yes, if you like tracking weapons and skillfully arc them toward enemies, yes.  If you expect to get lots of kills, maybe.  If you are more of a close range guy, no.  If you like to keep long/medium range, yes.  You need positioning when your in mechs like Rocketeer.  Good luck pilot, here is a guide that can help you out: https://community.pl...rk-in-progress/

#22 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted July 12 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostRedral99, on July 12 2014 - 07:27 AM, said:

Hey guys, i'm back. So i have a question that is it worth to buy rocketeer_
A lot of people like it. I haven't tried it but it seems like a great support/suppression mech. If you like bombarding enemies out in the open from at least mid range then you'll probably enjoy it.

And guys, imagine a room with 28 players, 14 mechs destroy other 14 mechs, IT WOULD BE AWSOME, the map is large so i think it's enough space for all mechs. Big explosions, sounds of the machine guns, they just keep MAKING THE MATCH BEING MASSIVE AND EPIC LIKE A WAR, A MECH WAR. Yeah, if that happens, i would play it for a whole day. So I personally think HAWKEN should add more slots in the game.
There are 24 player "mayhem" servers on the missile assault game mode. There's not many though so you need to look for it.

Edited by mmm_yep, July 12 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#23 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted July 23 2014 - 11:16 PM

Hey guys, i'm back. So i have a question that is it worth to buy rocketeer_
And guys, imagine a room with 28 players, 14 mechs destroy other 14 mechs, IT WOULD BE AWSOME, the map is large so i think it's enough space for all mechs. Big explosions, sounds of the machine guns, they just keep MAKING THE MATCH BEING MASSIVE AND EPIC LIKE A WAR, A MECH WAR. Yeah, if that happens, i would play it for a whole day. So I personally think HAWKEN should add more slots in the game.
Well, do you like to hang back and rain explosive suppressive fire on your enemies_ If you do, then the rocketeer should be good for you.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

#24 BurnsHot

BurnsHot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEmpire of the Sun

Posted August 17 2014 - 07:39 AM

Hows it going Buddy_  You buy that Rocketeer yet_  You play from Vietnam or you Come from Vietnam_  What severs do you play on US, UK, Asian...etc_

Well welcome to Hawken and hope to see you on US East sometimes.  I'll be mainly in Siege Mode although I've been venturing out lately with the other game modes too.

Yes Hawken is to Die for!

#25 I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted August 17 2014 - 11:47 PM

You remind me of "Good morning, Vietnam"... And one magestic movie about event that took place there. Oh the Moon, i love "Apocalypse now". Pure canned madness. *evil madman laughter*

P.S.

View PostMeraple, on May 30 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:

Don't want to grind_
Apples.
Apples. Apples everywhere.
*You know what picture MUST be here*
You better shouldn't do !!Science!!, 'cos i will bring it to you myself.
References to the God of References.

#26 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 18 2014 - 05:25 AM

Apples!

Posted Image

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users