HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

BUG - Mech 3D model not updating after Body Shop purchase

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gagzila

Gagzila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationVIC, Australia

Posted October 25 2012 - 12:42 AM

Bug: Purchased body part reverts back to default part on mech 3D model after purchasing until you go back in a second time and select the now purchased body part.
Cause: Purchasing a body part for your mech in the Body Shop.
Reproduction: Tried on a different mech and got the same issue.
Severity: 1

Hi,

Found this issue a couple of times while customising two new mechs. Once I purchased a different body part to customise the look of my mech, the 3D model would revert back to the default part until I went back in and reselected the part I just bought, it would then stay like that on the 3D model afterwards.

Thanks,

Gagzila

Edited by Gagzila, October 26 2012 - 02:32 AM.

Posted Image

#2 F15H3R

F15H3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted October 25 2012 - 09:12 AM

I've noticed that once you buy the new parts, although reverting back to the original after leaving the shop, if you click on your mech in the garage, it then updates it with the new parts on the 3D model.  I didn't need to go back and reselect the parts in this case.
Posted Image
ASUS G73 Laptop on to a 36" HDTV | Intel i7 Q720 Quad-Core CPU | ATI Mobility HD5870 GPU | 8GB RAM

#3 Warhawko5

Warhawko5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationScotland East coast

Posted October 25 2012 - 12:22 PM

I brought 3 mechs upgraded body pats and equipment, logged out...after 2 hours log back in ...non standard mechs all gone stock mech back to base gear and lost all credits and tokens so can not repurchase anything.

#4 Gagzila

Gagzila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationVIC, Australia

Posted October 25 2012 - 02:09 PM

View PostF15H3R, on October 25 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

I've noticed that once you buy the new parts, although reverting back to the original after leaving the shop, if you click on your mech in the garage, it then updates it with the new parts on the 3D model.  I didn't need to go back and reselect the parts in this case.

Yeah it seems you have to initiate a "refresh / update" once you've bought a body part for it to then show on the 3D model, where this should happen straight after you've bought it.

View PostWarhawko5, on October 25 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

I brought 3 mechs upgraded body pats and equipment, logged out...after 2 hours log back in ...non standard mechs all gone stock mech back to base gear and lost all credits and tokens so can not repurchase anything.

I think that is a separate issue all together. Were you in the alpha testing_ If so, it could just be your profile being reset for the beta testing...either way, if you believe it is a bug you should start a separate thread on it.

Cheers,

Gagzila
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users