HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Items for Vanguard

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HK_XIII

HK_XIII

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted June 15 2014 - 09:05 AM

Hi, i have few time playing hawken and i just bought the Vanguard, who has been working pretty good with my game, but i cant decide which items could be the best for it... i was thinking maybe the repair kit to or something else to help me last even longer... could you give me any suggestion_

btw.. a "dumb" question, the mvp mecha is the one that appears as first in the lane once the winning team appears_ or is the one that the game shows you right before the showing the winning team_ thanks

#2 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted June 15 2014 - 10:16 AM

So, you are really asking what internals, or possibly both items and internals.  Well, I have something for you to read!
https://community.pl...ard-like-a-man/
It's kinda silly, but lots of great advice and pleasant to read.

For the other question, it depends on the game mode and how the game ends.  Also, if the player the game wants to focus dies it just looks at the map from above.  The player who is first should be the mvp though, unless there is a player on the losing team with more points.  Not sure if it gives the losing team mvp ever though.

#3 HK_XIII

HK_XIII

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted June 15 2014 - 10:53 AM

View Postspo0n, on June 15 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

So, you are really asking what internals, or possibly both items and internals.  Well, I have something for you to read!

For the other question, it depends on the game mode and how the game ends.  Also, if the player the game wants to focus dies it just looks at the map from above.  The player who is first should be the mvp though, unless there is a player on the losing team with more points.  Not sure if it gives the losing team mvp ever though.
about the mvp i ask cause ive seen that sometimes the player that the game focus at the end, is not the one that appears as the first one of the winning team (in the ending game where the 6 of them are side by side) but i just remember that i can check the stats lol. thanks  again

#4 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted June 15 2014 - 11:13 AM

View PostHK_XIII, on June 15 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

View Postspo0n, on June 15 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

about the mvp i ask cause ive seen that sometimes the player that the game focus at the end, is not the one that appears as the first one of the winning team (in the ending game where the 6 of them are side by side) but i just remember that i can check the stats lol. thanks  again

When a TDM ends 40-x, the player who got the final kill on the winning team is shown instead of the player with the highest score.

Edited by JeffMagnum, June 15 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#5 HK_XIII

HK_XIII

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted June 15 2014 - 12:40 PM

#6 Falcon4Craft

Falcon4Craft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you never find me

Posted June 19 2014 - 01:08 AM

there are vanguard brigade achievements how do you get them.
buying and upgrading the vanguard mech_
always ready to fight

#7 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted June 19 2014 - 08:35 AM

I use shields and heals. Though EMP and heals work well too.

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#8 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted June 20 2014 - 01:04 AM

View PostFalcon4Craft, on June 19 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:

there are vanguard brigade achievements how do you get them.
buying and upgrading the vanguard mech_

Those are only for those people who supported the Vanguard Initiative way back when.

Not for the likes of you and I.

#9 Gh0stMantis

Gh0stMantis

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIn a cave, with a box of scraps.

Posted June 29 2014 - 02:57 AM

My vanguard runs with mk2 shield and mk2 repair charge. As for internals, it has an advanced armour fuser, basic deflectors and an extractor. Seems to work well for me! repair charge + extractor = quick healz.

Posted Image

'The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands,

but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.'

- Sun Tzu -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users