HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hi guys !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted July 29 2014 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image
I`ll fix it later.

#22 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 29 2014 - 11:12 AM

View PostWanok, on July 29 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 29 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

View PostWanok, on July 29 2014 - 08:45 AM, said:

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 29 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

View PostWanok, on July 29 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

View PostEM1O, on July 29 2014 - 05:59 AM, said:

@Wanok
wow. that's harsh. one of the friendliest groups out there.
they are fairly devastating sometimes, if you go up against them and your team isn't communicating well, or doesn't use voice chat (read "is blissfully suicidal").
i'd reconsider and visit their teamspeak channel Lobby tonite at 2100 Eastern US, and sit in on a meeting and scrim with them.
you might genuinely enjoy it, whether you're interested in joining a clan or not.
ts.taw.net
tell 'em Morticius sent ya.
:)

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 29 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

You'll need a password if you plan on attending TAW's practice however. Feel free to message me and I'll send it to you if you feel like trying it on for size.

no, ive talked with some people i knew played this game and they all agreed that TAW is nothing but an industry, made to suck up recruits from other clans

ive also talked with some guys who tried to join TAW, but they left it because they were bullied for their age :(  and i will not join a clan who doesnt have players who respect others
Honestly, you must have the wrong TAW.
TAW = The Art of Warfare

http://taw.net/

i am very sure
Yes. I was being facetious in saying that. There is no other TAW. Regardless, before any other attribute, it's considered by the community as the most polite and well mannered clan in the game. The events we host are pretty explicitly not recruiting events (see: https://community.pl...nesdays-by-taw/ ), unless they are stated specifically as recruiting events(see: https://community.pl...ruitment-event/ ). We have a high member count and the resources to service these members, though we also have restrictions such as no foul language in the TeamSpeak channel and mandatory practices. We still, despite these restrictions (the strictest non-skill, non-geographic location restrictions that I know of), maintain the one of largest player counts, if not the largest player count in a clan in Hawken. Every clan takes away potential recruits from other clans.

I'm not asking you to join, or even to attend. I simply don't wish you to mistake a smudge on your glasses for tarnish on the silver.

i dont judge, i tell the truth .

ive heard how the new guys have been threated and why they left . ive heard how immature ur clanleader have been and what he have done , and i think u dont realize that there are other members of ur clan except your comrades. u recruit every player possible and praise him as a god the first few weeks, then u just forget him and find more to create your horde of gamers.

and then we got your rules, no cursing ___ really___ arent players allowed to express their anger with some foul words ___ and the fact that you arent allowed to join other TS servers, are you sooo afraid of losing your members ___
Woah there. Chill out. That's not the truth as far as I or anyone I know of has experienced it. Understand where we're coming from. What you're stating is an unvalidated anomaly at best, and an unwarranted, dishonest defamation of character at worst.

I don't know which "leader" you're talking about. We have a wide variety of ranks, most of which are made up of people past age 25, and some up into their 40s and 50s. None are immature.

We take on anyone who wants to join with few exceptions. We offer commendations to those that earn it, but I've never heard of a new recruit getting one. We praise no one like a god, and only the people who do not attend are forgotten.

Yes. No cursing. Find a better outlet. Many of our members have children. Some do not have headsets. No. fuzzy bunny. Cursing.

The last statement is blatant nonsense. On Fridays many of us head over to the VR teamspeak server. Point blank, that last statement is objectively false.

If you have a valid complaint, feel free to voice it, otherwise I'm afraid this conversation is over.
Posted Image

#23 Wanok

Wanok

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationearth :P

Posted July 29 2014 - 01:17 PM

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 29 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

@Wanok
they are fairly devastating sometimes, if you go up against them and your team isn't communicating well, or doesn't use voice chat (read "is blissfully suicidal").
i'd reconsider and visit their teamspeak channel Lobby tonite at 2100 Eastern US, and sit in on a meeting and scrim with them.
you might genuinely enjoy it, whether you're interested in joining a clan or not.
ts.taw.net

You'll need a password if you plan on attending TAW's practice however. Feel free to message me and I'll send it to you if you feel like trying it on for size.

no, ive talked with some people i knew played this game and they all agreed that TAW is nothing but an industry, made to suck up recruits from other clans

ive also talked with some guys who tried to join TAW, but they left it because they were bullied for their age :(  and i will not join a clan who doesnt have players who respect others
TAW = The Art of Warfare

i am very sure
Yes. I was being facetious in saying that. There is no other TAW. Regardless, before any other attribute, it's considered by the community as the most polite and well mannered clan in the game. The events we host are pretty explicitly not recruiting events (see: https://community.pl...nesdays-by-taw/ ), unless they are stated specifically as recruiting events(see: https://community.pl...ruitment-event/ ). We have a high member count and the resources to service these members, though we also have restrictions such as no foul language in the TeamSpeak channel and mandatory practices. We still, despite these restrictions (the strictest non-skill, non-geographic location restrictions that I know of), maintain the one of largest player counts, if not the largest player count in a clan in Hawken. Every clan takes away potential recruits from other clans.

I'm not asking you to join, or even to attend. I simply don't wish you to mistake a smudge on your glasses for tarnish on the silver.

ive heard how the new guys have been threated and why they left . ive heard how immature ur clanleader have been and what he have done , and i think u dont realize that there are other members of ur clan except your comrades. u recruit every player possible and praise him as a god the first few weeks, then u just forget him and find more to create your horde of gamers.

and then we got your rules, no cursing ___ really___ arent players allowed to express their anger with some foul words ___ and the fact that you arent allowed to join other TS servers, are you sooo afraid of losing your members ___
Woah there. Chill out. That's not the truth as far as I or anyone I know of has experienced it. Understand where we're coming from. What you're stating is an unvalidated anomaly at best, and an unwarranted, dishonest defamation of character at worst.

I don't know which "leader" you're talking about. We have a wide variety of ranks, most of which are made up of people past age 25, and some up into their 40s and 50s. None are immature.

We take on anyone who wants to join with few exceptions. We offer commendations to those that earn it, but I've never heard of a new recruit getting one. We praise no one like a god, and only the people who do not attend are forgotten.

Yes. No cursing. Find a better outlet. Many of our members have children. Some do not have headsets. No. fuzzy bunny. Cursing.

The last statement is blatant nonsense. On Fridays many of us head over to the VR teamspeak server. Point blank, that last statement is objectively false.

If you have a valid complaint, feel free to voice it, otherwise I'm afraid this conversation is over.
so people arent allowed to express their opinions _ people arent allowed to express their anger _ and shouldnt they have learned their kids that swearing is bad ___ it is up to each of themselves to learn their kids not to swear.

and do not forget that it was your hawken leader who made the private servers unplayable .

and lastly, but not less important , one of your own high ranked told us that TAW members cannot join other TS servers .

you simply try to hide this under alot of praising for your "glorious" and "big" clan , when you have about no EU members left . youre afraid that your clan gets a bad reputation public and ignore all the facts that people has thrown at your face many times .

Edited by Wanok, July 29 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Hi !

#24 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted July 29 2014 - 01:21 PM

View PostWanok, on July 29 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

@Wanok
ts.taw.net

TAW = The Art of Warfare

i am very sure

so people arent allowed to express their opinions _ people arent allowed to express their anger _ and shouldnt they have learned their kids that swearing is bad ___ it is up to each of themselves to learn their kids not to swear.

and do not forget that it was your hawken leader who made the private servers unplayable .

and lastly, but not less important , one of your own high ranked told us that TAW members cannot join other TS servers .

you simply try to hide this under alot of praising for your "glorious" and "big" clan , when you have about no EU members left . youre afraid that your clan gets a bad reputation public and ignore all the facts that people has thrown at your face many times .

Oh man, we have quite a quote pyramid going on here.

THE FORUM GODS MUST BE APPEASED.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#25 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 29 2014 - 01:31 PM

Nope. nope. Not even a point. Edited out. Good day.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, July 29 2014 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

#26 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted July 29 2014 - 01:40 PM

View PostMeraple, on July 29 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

View PostWanok, on July 29 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

@Wanok
ts.taw.net

TAW = The Art of Warfare

i am very sure

Oh man, we have quite a quote pyramid going on here.

THE FORUM GODS MUST BE APPEASED.

MOUR........ :D

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#27 KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Scruffy Lookin' Nerf Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted July 29 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostAregon, on July 29 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

Posted Image

That tends to happen when you provoke things on an alt account.

Posted Image

#28 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted July 29 2014 - 06:07 PM

welcome to the game.  i have no clan so I can't help you

#29 Wi2P

Wi2P