HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Fairly new player (good), looking for the right clan...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Galvanized_Eagle

Galvanized_Eagle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 09 2014 - 06:00 AM

Ok, so I have been playing for a little while now, and have decided to shop about for a clan. But I need the RIGHT clan.

So, some info about me:

Total play time: 9 hours (that is what it says in game. In steam it says 18. I assume the in-game time refers to actual time in battle).

Level:19
Team Win/loss: 43 wins, 27 losses

Teams abandoned: 2 (both times I HAD to leave. Not because I was losing).

Kills: 480
Deaths: 327
K/D: 1.46 (this number is steadily rising)

Assists: 517
Avenger: 37
Savior: 54
Revenge: 49
Crushing: 1 (what is a "crushing" kill_)
Best kill streak: 15
Best Multi: 3
Multi kills: 31

I find that, win or lose, I am the top player on my team about 80% of the time. If not, I am second or third. Rarely do I go lower. My score at the end of a match tends to be somewhere between 290-350, sometimes higher.

My favorite mech thus far, used almost exclusively (other than the CRT, and one match with the tech) is the Assault:
Point D Vulcan + Tow missile.
ISM Disruptor MK 1 and HE charge MK 1
Basic Reconstructor
Air 180
Air compressor.

Being that I am a contributor, I also have access to other mechs that I haven't gotten around to trying yet:
Technician
Infiltrator
Bruiser
Reaper
Brawler
Sharpshooter
Grenadier
Vanguard
CR-T (obviously).

For those mechs, I have yet to unlock anything that didn't come with them when I purchased the two available bundles, the Merc bundle, and one other (I forget what it was called).

As for what kind of clan I am looking for: I want to work together, cooperate and communicate, to win. But I am not interested in taking orders. The right clan for me would be a clan that plays to win, but still treats it like a GAME, and ultimately plays casually.

Thanks for your consideration.

#2 Desert_Fox2

Desert_Fox2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted August 09 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hawken isn't huge on clans. Same about stats. Not many take those into consideration. They care more about your attitude and your ability to play as a team player. None of the clans are military at all. The only time someone would give "orders" would be if you are in the TPG league and in a match.

Edited by Desert_Fox2, August 09 2014 - 06:43 AM.

#3 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted August 09 2014 - 07:30 AM

if you want you can join in my clan taw.net .we focus on team play ,honour , respect ,fun and so on .you are welcome to join .

also i posted a link you can find the other clans , all clans are good .so good luck & see you in the battle .

https://community.pl...-list-of-clans/

( sorry for my language )

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#4 Lunatic_Fringe

Lunatic_Fringe

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted August 09 2014 - 08:15 AM

+1 for taw.net

Join TAW, and measure yourself against us.  You'll learn a LOT, and be a better player by playing me and others in the clan.

Edited by Lunatic_Fringe, August 09 2014 - 08:20 AM.

www.taw.net - Hawken battalion. twitch.tv/LvnaticFringe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users