HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Eoc repeater+corsair(MIRV) vs t32xt+corsairxt(MIRV)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 12 2014 - 05:30 AM

I don't need to know about the pros and cons of the aforementioned combos.
I simply want to know which of the two has higher burst damage_

#2 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted August 12 2014 - 06:03 AM

Charged EOC Repeater + Corsair MIRV has the highest burst damage potential if you can land all projectiles.

Edited by mmm_yep, August 12 2014 - 06:03 AM.

#3 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 12 2014 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for the answer

#4 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 12 2014 - 07:07 AM

Nice. Thank you also from me!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#5 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:30 AM

View Postmmm_yep, on August 12 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

...if you can land all projectiles.

Chances are you will not hit all the projectiles (unless they are standing still..), the t32 is hit scan and can have more effective burst damage at closer ranges where your chances of hitting the target with a full blast are higher. The EOC also has projectile speed so you have to lead your target. I find the EOC works well in combination  with the KLA (the rocket canister) at a mid-to-long range distances. I recommend picking up the failsafe if you still want to use the EOC, if you're close enough to the target you could easily do a ton self damage with both the EOC and MIRV. I use the failsafe with my t32 anyways because the MIRV does so much damage, I like to get up close so I don't miss....

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#6 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 13 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostLoC_TR, on August 12 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

View Postmmm_yep, on August 12 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

...if you can land all projectiles.

Chances are you will not hit all the projectiles (unless they are standing still..), the t32 is hit scan and can have more effective burst damage at closer ranges where your chances of hitting the target with a full blast are higher. The EOC also has projectile speed so you have to lead your target. I find the EOC works well in combination  with the KLA (the rocket canister) at a mid-to-long range distances. I recommend picking up the failsafe if you still want to use the EOC, if you're close enough to the target you could easily do a ton self damage with both the EOC and MIRV. I use the failsafe with my t32 anyways because the MIRV does so much damage, I like to get up close so I don't miss....
I learnt how to play this game at 300 ping(fuzzy bunny USE servers). Now I play on EU servers with a ping of 180 and i prefer using projectile weapons(always have a habit of leading the target when using machine guns, can't kill anything with the AR because of relatively low fire rate). I love the predator and his role when used as an assault/clean up/ambush mech. For the stated reasons I prefer using EOC repeater over the t32. I already got the failsafe after seeing the damage I was doing to myself.I may be a newbie on the forums but i have played for quite some time. Of course not as much as you, but still, it has been some time.

On a side note 100th topic in the weapon section.

Edited by bad_wolf2013, August 13 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#7 MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted August 13 2014 - 04:59 PM

i know how you feel but once you start bursting the t32  you'll find  it more efficient as followup shots to finish them are much harder on skilled players
i don't mean any of it

#8 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 13 2014 - 05:03 PM

View PostMechFighter5e3bf9, on August 13 2014 - 04:59 PM, said:

i know how you feel but once you start bursting the t32  you'll find  it more efficient as followup shots to finish them are much harder on skilled players
Thanks for the input but I will continue using eoc even after I manage to cross 1850 since I have found it to be reliable enough.

#9 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted August 13 2014 - 10:21 PM

View Postbad_wolf2013, on August 13 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

Thanks for the input but I will continue using eoc even after I manage to cross 1850 since I have found it to be reliable enough.

It's understandable. I use to use the eoc a lot with my old vid card. I had a lot of success just planting the eoc's in the right spots.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#10 ScarletThirteen

ScarletThirteen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted August 15 2014 - 07:57 PM

View Postbad_wolf2013, on August 13 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

The EOC is definitely a better choice especially for objective-based game modes like MA and Siege. If you can lead your aim consistently and accurately, it's very lethal. Unfortunately for me, my aiming on burst-focused weapons is still pretty bad, so I use the Bolt instead.
Leader of the non-existent Scarlet Squadron.
You can't treat a mech like a human being. A MECH NEEDS LOVE!
Raider-chan! Where have you been all my life!_  <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users