HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 18 2014 - 08:39 AM

Hello, not a new player(joined 1-2 days after steam patch, played it for 4 hours a day during the summers)never had the need to post anything up until now. Some of you may know me as the one who loves cheese.... a lot( emphasis on some).
I come from games like halo, borderlands, minecraft, terraria, FTL, portal and many more( not gonna sit here and list them).
Anyways, I play on eu servers and Asia South servers, feel free to add me in game. Would love to play against some of the more experienced pilots.

Edited by bad_wolf2013, August 18 2014 - 08:42 AM.

#2 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted August 18 2014 - 02:12 PM

Welcome! :)

#3 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 18 2014 - 07:14 PM

and you are a "focus Heal" teammate (you have awareness of where you are, and are easy to heal) from a Tech viewpoint.
welcome to the Forums, and The Hawken!
pass through the Co-op TDM--jack up the bot mmr and make it a bloodbath practice house!  :)
O

Edited by EM1O, August 18 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#4 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 19 2014 - 02:37 AM

View PostEM1O, on August 18 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

and you are a "focus Heal" teammate (you have awareness of where you are, and are easy to heal) from a Tech viewpoint.
welcome to the Forums, and The Hawken!
pass through the Co-op TDM--jack up the bot mmr and make it a bloodbath practice house!  :)
O
Just one request to any techs playing with me, pls don't heal me, I use my pred a lot and I always go for the flank. You will be much more productive if you stick with the team.
I remember this one time I was hiding from the enemy team, I was at 300 and my team had decided to fall back and heal, a crazy tech just walks in and starts healing. It's like he was yelling,"Please shoot at the end of my Jesus beam, my friend here was trying to hide."
Half a second after that the enemy team had 2 tows and a slug shot in him and I'm just thinking,"Pls be stupid and let me live.".
Boom, I'm dead.

#5 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted August 19 2014 - 01:22 PM

If my ping wasn't so horrible in those regions and if I had a computer where I wasn't handicapped by an average of 17 frames/sec, I'd play with you.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users