HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Party Time With GAME DOG and Origami Black

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GAMEDOGSHIPMENT

GAMEDOGSHIPMENT

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationRIGHT INFRONT YOU

Posted September 05 2014 - 06:41 PM

Team work is key, but double team is even better....

Newest Episode in Hawken Series special party guest Origami Black!!!

We return to prosk...

Any comments on improvements, suggestions, and ideas will be very appreciated.

Like and Subscribe if you want more of these videos.

Find the Latest Episodes on....

Channel: https://www.youtube....hoLetTheGameOut

#2 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted September 05 2014 - 07:32 PM

If you're not making money on this, you should be.
Shorten up the intro combat portion, add a little Flash to your music (we hear this every day, grab one of the other theme tunes--like the one from Closed Beta, with the clanging bells), add commentary, or some Heavy Metal, Thrash, D&B, DubStep, something hard and road-trip/combat heavy background sound. Make people want to play it back just because it rocks! Use common whatchacallit stuff, so YTube doesn't have a butt-pucker about it.
If nothing else, throw some Vienna Waltz, hardnfast Beethoven (remember "Victory at Sea"--it was a war documentary, but the narative and Music made it riveting), Beatles or Everly bros. That would be different... :P just no Barry Manilow shi!t. Heh. I would hunt you down and give you repetitive crapper hair washes.
You do good, man.
Fun!
I like.
:)
O

Edited by EM1O, September 05 2014 - 07:48 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#3 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 05 2014 - 09:21 PM

Thoughts on your first video:

For the most part, that was some fine maneuvering!

I'd say you're over reliant on EMPs, but I'm not sure if that's the case, as you seem to miss them often, and you seem to fire them when you don't need to. At best, you use them as a zoning tool, to make enemies run. At worst, you use them to generate three seconds of dual confusion, by EMPing both your enemy and yourself. I'd work on learning how to hurl EMP discs around corners. Bot training is a great place to do such.

You made quite a few excellent mini-flanks with your cloak. That was sneaky, and sneaky is excellent.

However, you seem to be too fond of flying. Flying is a good thing, but you seem to drain your tanks far more often than is safe and than is necessary, especially when you consider that your ability too uses fuel.

You overheat a bit too often than I'd be comfortable overheating. However, that may simply be a gamble that you're more willing to make than I am.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#4 Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDoing wizard stuff...

Posted September 06 2014 - 08:47 AM

You did alright in that first video, but it feels....hollow. The other team was composed mostly of Recruits. They were obviously not very skilled. I would find your videos much more entertaining if you were playing against more skilled players.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users