HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

More Maps Please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MechPilot12345

MechPilot12345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 19 2014 - 07:54 AM

I've been playing Hawken for quite some time now, and the maps are great.  However, just like eating your favorite food over and over, I'm getting 'sick' of these maps.

I'm starting to know where every pebble on every map is.

Could we please get a plethora of new maps_  Big maps, little maps, balanced maps, whatever-maps... I'd just like to see some new maps, please.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Sasuga

#2 Brycko

Brycko

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationA place in physical space

Posted September 19 2014 - 10:42 AM

No offense, but who are you talking to_ The devs don't usually read the forums, especially since they've gone underground. I agree with you in every way, and we've come up with some great map ideas and concepts (I actually just responded to a post on one today) but it's just a simple fact: The devs can't and they won't.

Otherwise, Welcome! Enjoy your stay and welcome to the forums. Sorry I have to start you off on such a downer.

What i do, is that i come back to Hawken every now and then, and that way, your favorite food never gets old. Really, the maps Hawken has are absolutely beautiful, and they shock me every time I return. And inspire me.

Quick tip: Don't write to the devs, because we are the guys that respond. In a way, we respond on their behalf.
Devs only ever respond if things seriously get out of hand. Like, life-or-death situation out of hand. Just saying.

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted September 19 2014 - 11:29 AM

View PostBrycko, on September 19 2014 - 10:42 AM, said:

No offense, but who are you talking to_ The devs don't usually read the forums, especially since they've gone underground. I agree with you in every way, and we've come up with some great map ideas and concepts (I actually just responded to a post on one today) but it's just a simple fact: The devs can't and they won't.

Otherwise, Welcome! Enjoy your stay and welcome to the forums. Sorry I have to start you off on such a downer.

What i do, is that i come back to Hawken every now and then, and that way, your favorite food never gets old. Really, the maps Hawken has are absolutely beautiful, and they shock me every time I return. And inspire me.

Quick tip: Don't write to the devs, because we are the guys that respond. In a way, we respond on their behalf.
Devs only ever respond if things seriously get out of hand. Like, life-or-death situation out of hand. Just saying.

ok dude ... ok ...

Mass content production is one thing you can never see with HAWKEN because of the low number of devs. If ever one will request new maps, he'll request 1, not a lot :P

There have been great ideas about maps, especially a mech factory. There have been new artworks posted after bunker came out (I guess), so maybe it's in the works. You never know ...

Posted Image

#4 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted September 19 2014 - 04:53 PM

Posted ImageHey B. let the guy have some hope. :) , don't be so dogmatic. especially if he's new to the forums.

Edited by hoghead, September 19 2014 - 04:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users