HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted September 19 2014 - 07:17 PM

Most of you probably never heard of me and/or don't remember me(Don't blame ya I was rather crazy/annoying lol) but I have been lurking a bit and I just want to ask:
How are things going for you guys etc_ Haven't talked to you guys in a very very long time and I just want to see how my fellow homies are doing. Also seems like you guys are having tough times so I made the topic to lighten the mood up a bit.

Personally I have been spending a lot of time playing Dota 2 with my friends, very fun game if your into MOBA's. Archeage was released this Tuesday but they are having server ques/capacity issues and overall I can't play that yet cuz it a complete mess etc. And I am thinking of breaking my current laptop so I can buy myself a monster computer so I can finally play stuff above 20-40 FPS on low - very low graphics. Can't get a job because school activities get in the way etc so the hard part is getting the money lol.

P.S still no GF... lollolololol... if you guys got any sisters or cousins or whatever i could use there phone number :D jk

Edited by Bazookagofer, September 19 2014 - 07:23 PM.

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted September 19 2014 - 07:35 PM

Seems like this belongs in Off Topic.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#3 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted September 19 2014 - 07:41 PM

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on September 19 2014 - 07:35 PM, said:

Seems like this belongs in Off Topic.
I must admit I do miss these posts of yours on other game forums I spend some time on... so cold and straight to the point... very effective... kind of like those shrimp catching nets... yes definitely effective...

#4 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted September 19 2014 - 07:51 PM

Hi gopher. I remember ya.

As of late the game appears dead in the water. no growth and no expansions projected.
Nothing from the dev's and no official statements whatsoever.

A lot of the old crew are playing other games. Ones still playing Hawken are fewer than before or using smurf accounts. It's hard to get a game now with the small player base.

Still others pop in for a round or 2; then off to other games.

I personally have been sitting it out for a bit as to not scare off noobies. I'm waiting for a content update or any announcement as to the future of Hawken. So far the future looks like a black hole...

So this is the current state:

Posted Image

But here's a story more exciting than what you'll read in the forums...

http://www.latimes.c...0918-story.html

#5 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted September 19 2014 - 08:56 PM

View PostSpliff_Craven, on September 19 2014 - 07:51 PM, said:

Hi gopher. I remember ya.

As of late the game appears dead in the water. no growth and no expansions projected.
Nothing from the dev's and no official statements whatsoever.

A lot of the old crew are playing other games. Ones still playing Hawken are fewer than before or using smurf accounts. It's hard to get a game now with the small player base.

Still others pop in for a round or 2; then off to other games.

I personally have been sitting it out for a bit as to not scare off noobies. I'm waiting for a content update or any announcement as to the future of Hawken. So far the future looks like a black hole...

So this is the current state:

Posted Image

But here's a story more exciting than what you'll read in the forums...

http://www.latimes.c...0918-story.html
Well... this sucks... i was kind of hoping to get a new computer and hop onto hawken for a bit but maybe that dream is just out of reach... anyway nice article... good read :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users