HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Aus servers are back.. YAY!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted September 27 2014 - 08:05 AM

I'm just pointing it out. Aus servers are back. Odinous has been saying that on every page, telling people to add it to the title, I checked(before I noticed his posts since I haven't been on the forums in while) the server browser, and they are back, lots of them.

The problem is, Aus pilots aren't going back to Aus servers, I had a guy join a server I was on(Asia South btw), he was telling me that no one seems to have returned. I don't know what the reason is, either they stopped playing hawken or they didn't notice. If it is the latter, GO BACK!!! Play with normal ping. (I apologise if I've repeated a lot of stuff, haven't slept in 53 hours, only thing keeping me up is my cup of coffee)

#2 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted September 27 2014 - 08:08 AM

Spread the word,people must know that the game is still on and kicking :)

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted September 27 2014 - 09:56 AM

View PostOdinous, on September 27 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

It' pretty hard to say this but, unlike some of you dear friends, it wasn't a relief to me about the fact that HAWKEN is still rollin'. I had total faith in it since the very start.

People always look at things and jump to weird assumptions. I didn't, hopefully everything ends up to be fine, and everyone, including pessimistic people get back to having fun in HAWKEN, without arguing, without problems, just enjoyment for the game that we all love.

Posted Image

#4 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationAustralia, mite.

Posted September 27 2014 - 02:41 PM

View Postbad_wolf2013, on September 27 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

I'm just pointing it out. Aus servers are back. Odinous has been saying that on every page, telling people to add it to the title, I checked(before I noticed his posts since I haven't been on the forums in while) the server browser, and they are back, lots of them.

The problem is, Aus pilots aren't going back to Aus servers, I had a guy join a server I was on(Asia South btw), he was telling me that no one seems to have returned. I don't know what the reason is, either they stopped playing hawken or they didn't notice. If it is the latter, GO BACK!!! Play with normal ping. (I apologise if I've repeated a lot of stuff, haven't slept in 53 hours, only thing keeping me up is my cup of coffee)

Reason why no one is on at times is because there is not enough of us to keep every server up and running. I played for the longest time yesterday, but at the end of it we were having 3v2 games with no one else joining, and that the teams were terribly balanced. :lol: I've got all AU players as friends so it's much easier for me to start a game rather than wait for random people.

#5 Zycon

Zycon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted September 27 2014 - 02:59 PM

WHAT_!_!_!_!

WHAT

REJOICE!!!

#6 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted September 27 2014 - 04:19 PM

View PostEliteShooter, on September 27 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostOdinous, on September 27 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

It' pretty hard to say this but, unlike some of you dear friends, it wasn't a relief to me about the fact that HAWKEN is still rollin'. I had total faith in it since the very start.

People always look at things and jump to weird assumptions. I didn't, hopefully everything ends up to be fine, and everyone, including pessimistic people get back to having fun in HAWKEN, without arguing, without problems, just enjoyment for the game that we all love.
I dont really know whom you referring too,but i never had a doubt about this game's future,try checking all my content.A relief is only rubbing it on those people's faces who doubted about it ;)

#7 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted September 27 2014 - 04:40 PM

View PostZycon, on September 27 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

WHAT_!_!_!_!

WHAT

REJOICE!!!

You're late to the party, Zycon. :lol:

1v1 me bro! :D

Edited by Dawn_of_Ash, September 27 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#8 crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationWest Coast Best Coast

Posted September 28 2014 - 02:58 AM

Hey aussies, I can help out repopulating you servers from us west when you need!
Signing on the dotted line

#9 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted September 28 2014 - 03:39 AM

View Postcrockrocket, on September 28 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:

Hey aussies, I can help out repopulating you servers from us west when you need!

Yay, thank you! :D

It seems that more and more people are coming back to the AU servers - I had a few elder users come back and abosolutely destroy me! :lol:  I swear, I've never been so happy to be beaten up so badly.

I still want to give all the people who come from other places a big thank you because you are all awesome people!!! :D

#10 crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationWest Coast Best Coast

Posted September 28 2014 - 04:16 AM

For the past ~three hours I had some exceedingly entertaining matches on the Singapore server at ~200 ping from US West Geographically. So i imagine that the Australia servers will be quite playable for me.
Signing on the dotted line

#11 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted September 28 2014 - 07:18 AM

Maybe they will be entertaining, I'll come over to Aus servers(even though I get 300ping), time to fire up the eoc repeater.

#12 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted September 28 2014 - 04:53 PM

Here is some footage from the day the servers came back:

Recorded by Lioot who was using the Scanners. My excuse for losing. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users