HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

To those who thought I was lying about Steamcharts numbers...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationHell-Fires Point Of Origin

Posted September 27 2014 - 09:10 PM

View PostGalaxyRadio, on September 27 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

View PostLONEDEADWOLF, on September 27 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

DEAR POSTER UNLIKE REAL LIFE THOSE CHARTS ONLY REPRESENT THE FOLKS WHO USE STEAM TO LOG ON. THERE ARE SO MANY OF US WHO NEVER USE IT AND USE IT TO UPDATE THEN SHUT IT OFF. THESE CHARTS ARE OBSOLETE FOR THE PURPOSE YOU ARE USING THEM FOR. SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT YOU ARE SURELY WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THEM.......THEY JUST DON'T SHOW THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF PLAYERS AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

Actually, the numbers are worse than Steamcharts shows ;)

Was going online just to add the number of server with active player, right now, 42 in Total in all areas (not all full, maybe 75%). And we have right now 650 player are online. So, lets do some math 42*12players = 501, but not all are full, about 75%, so we have less then 400 people playing the game in PvP (player vs player). What is the rest doing_ Training, coop bot, exploration mode, just on desktop or unable to play because of high mmr_

I play on europe, we have there 8 servers online, so about a little bit more then 100 people active. With 50 or more, i can't play because of high mmr and i know the rest, because i have to play againts them every day, mostly in uneven matches.

Thats the reality. I don't care if you don't want to see the truth, but that's how it looks right now. I would be a little bit more happy if more then 500 would really play this game every day in PvP. But matchmaking can't work with a playerbase that small. And it gets worse, if you have just new player/high mmr player online, because they have to play against each other, what will end in bad stomping, so our new player will leave after 2-3 rounds, because they have no chance to win and maybe hate the funny look of the TV Mech.

Kind Regards,
Galaxy Radio
I am by no means saying that we have  massive player base. That we are getting pilots lefts and right coming in and everything is fuzzy bunny dory.....
I am just clearly stating fact... I and many many others don't like to use steam to load the game for playing but use it to update and nothing more.  With that in mind you and others state that the steam chart is accurately displaying said players on any given night or day.. This isn't true based on the  fact that there are so many of us who never log on using steam.... That would be like me taking into account the population of Mars as if i knew there was life there. If you don't know the amount of players missing from your chart...how can you people present it as factual based on what might be or isn't...._ Also to be clear i am afraid of the game going under  don't fool yourself honey.. iam very scared..... you charts just don't mean much based on what i just to you...

this blips out Hon Key  dory_ wth....

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, September 27 2014 - 09:11 PM.

meet death with both eyes open.....and a fist full of hell-fires...Long live the Rocketeer ©>~}~~~

#22 Arevizz

Arevizz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationYou may call me Aregon.

Posted September 28 2014 - 01:03 AM

I JUST WANT TO SAY

The only reason I made this thread was to show I did not lie about the Steam chart numbers in another thread. I did not want to start any discussions at all.

#23 GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted September 28 2014 - 02:00 AM

@Wolf,

if we have 11.000 player online, but only 1.000 of them are playing -> this are the only numbers that really interest me.

Its the same like Hawken have 1.000.000 Player btw, Accounts in Total, but i don't care these stats, because the only thing that is important, is how many are really playing this game with or againts me (PvP).

@EM10,

i know, but iam only interested in PvP Server, so :)

Kind Regards,
Galaxy Radio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users