HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mech Loadout/Build Topic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Coolgastj

Coolgastj

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 29 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hello guys what's up_

I thought it would be nice to have a competitive Mech Building Topic where new players along with veteran players can discuss the best builds possible for any of their Mechs, wether they're very mainstream or more on the unique side. Of course we've seen many Mech guides in the past, but that is simply made out of 1 player's opinion and experiences, that's why I feel like creating a Topic about this is definately going to strengthen the more competitie side of Hawken, while also making contact between all sorts of pilots a lot easier, casual or professional.

So if you want to get some help with a specific build of sorts or you're just looking for the most popular choices around, this would be a nice place to start. In the end, having a completely seperate place for these kinds of things, might be even better, MWO for example has got MechSpecs (http://www.mechspecs.com/forum). But for now, this seems to be the way to go.

To set the example I happen to have a Bruiser build ready, but of course you can change the setup for your own builds as you like...

|--------------------------------------|
| Bruiser Mech (Black Ballista): |
|--------------------------------------|
Weapons:
1) Point-D Vulcan
2) Hellfire Missiles

Items:
- Repair Charge MK-III
- M.G. Turret MK-I

Internals:
- Advanced Armor Fusor
- Advanced Reconstructor

Other:
- Damage Absorb Ability
- Elite Bruiser Armor (cosmetic)

Example video on my Channel:

As in any discussion Topic, constructive critisism and rating is always welcome! Also some feedback on the idea is always appreciated!

Attached File  Bruiser Mech.png   1.09MB   4 downloads

#2 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted September 29 2014 - 11:37 AM

i love hear ur live commentary .... well played
and i love dat CRT (4K TV) pilot

Edited by RozerMahbub_, September 29 2014 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users