HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Password reset

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NevirSayDie

NevirSayDie

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 10 2014 - 07:50 AM

I'm sure there are already multiple topics about this, but the password reset system really needs to be improved. I just got locked out twice, first because the password reset link wasn't delivered to my inbox or spam folder so I guessed. Then, I was able to dig through the deep recesses of my e-mail account to find the elusive link, reset my password, and...the new password didn't work. I couldn't believe it so I waited a few minutes and tried it a few more times, and got locked out again. The whole process was mildly frustrating, but most of all just disappointing. This isn't rocket science. It's very rare to see a website or game that actually still has trouble with its password reset system. I understand that Hawken is a B-grade F2P title, but even B-grade games usually work better than this.

#2 ReachH

ReachH

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted October 10 2014 - 07:56 AM

but you survived your ordeal and you're better. Congratulations

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on October 23 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Development happens.

Posted Image

#3 NevirSayDie

NevirSayDie

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 10 2014 - 08:14 AM

View PostReachH, on October 10 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

but you survived your ordeal and you're better. Congratulations

Right, it's definitely a first-world problem. Kept my friends waiting for half an hour before I could join them but apart from that I'm no worse for the wear. I will be certain to not forget my password again this time.

It's more just the principle of the thing. If I go to a restaurant and they mess up my order twice in one day, it's not a big deal. If I like the food I'll probably go back anyway. But still.

#4 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted October 10 2014 - 09:17 AM

Ya, pass changing cheeze has hit me multiple times. I HATE IT! IT NEVER WORKED!!!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users