HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

an obama stimulus package that won't work..... but will work for me...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted October 19 2014 - 09:30 PM

if this  checklist was visible to me, i'd probably try to complete them all. lol.

if it was ilke t his, I would treat hawken like doing dailies.  which are still fun, but it has a nice little hook to it with a bait.  to feel mentally obligated to keep playing to get a tiny reward is a business strategy that's been helping many games stay afloat.    

incentives to gain up to 25 MC a day is very enticing. Even I would do it, if it means putting in 4-5 hours a day. lol...  or 2-3..  

Posted Image
    --[font=arial, sans-serif](◕_◕)    [/font]
Posted Image

#2 Alvizzei

Alvizzei

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted October 20 2014 - 03:17 AM

Actually this kinda "objective package" is similliar to event on other game such as Warframe. The event initiated once /day at random times everyday. After completing some particular objective the player gets credit or item (weapon - parts) as reward. I do hope hawken will add this  feature in future update.

#3 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted October 22 2014 - 07:48 AM

I am afraid farmers will farm everything,though I like the idea,the devs need a way to get paid..i am just happy spending 5 euros per month to get my candy on visuals :)
Maybe a discount to internals/items as a reward though_After spending some time_

Edited by Odinous, October 22 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#4 CptButts

CptButts

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 09:24 AM

25 mc over 4 hours is a fine rate. PLus I can get even more holo-emotes with it

#5 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted October 25 2014 - 11:57 AM

a few more things needs to happen...   new players should have access to ALL internals and items...

it's sad seeing a good player with 6 separate internals on his CRT mech.... in the end, all of those internals would go to waste for better parts.....

working and grinding to get a brand new internal or item 3x  while the opponent are seasoned veterans that are level 30  is not a fair matchup...  new players, with HC, should have the optino to buy whatever internal they need.. since the first 2-3 games i played as a new account, all I went against were seasoned veterans.

Edited by angryhampster, October 25 2014 - 11:57 AM.

--[font=arial, sans-serif](◕_◕)    [/font]
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users