HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The nanobot 2.0 mech proposal - using improved and controlled nanobots to matches

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jappards

Jappards

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 11:26 AM

Lore and introduction:
Sentium and Prosk started becoming desperate and they looked for new weapon technologies on the most unlikeliest of places. Nanobots have been improved to be safer and not as devastating as the hawken virus, these new nanobots automaticly shutdown when they have no contact with another type of device, these new mechs use this improved technology:

The Shape Shifter(mid range all purpose):
Spoiler

The Sprayer(Short range support):
Spoiler

The Repositioner(long range disorganising assasin):
Spoiler

The Queen(Nanobot Swarm Support):
Spoiler

[This thread is going to be updated with more mech suggestions coming soon]

Edited by Jappards, October 24 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#2 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted October 23 2014 - 12:11 PM

Anything with nanobots has my stamp of approval. You should do one with a Blink ability.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#3 Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDoing wizard stuff...

Posted October 23 2014 - 12:34 PM

These are cool ideas but some of your DMG stats need to be adjusted. 350 DMG_ With one weapon! And the other can be charged to do 200dmg_ We're talking about one shotting b classes. Definitely op.
Posted Image

#4 Jappards

Jappards

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 12:41 PM

View PostLoC_TR, on October 23 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Anything with nanobots has my stamp of approval. You should do one with a Blink ability.
How are you supposed to teleport with a mech that has a human pilot inside_

Also: What do you think about the lore I wrote_ This time, I wanted to show the reactions from the 2 different corporations. I wanted to show that those corporations are very dynamic like real big corporations and nations fighting against each other are.

#5 Jappards

Jappards

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 12:53 PM

View PostMerl61, on October 23 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

These are cool ideas but some of your DMG stats need to be adjusted. 350 DMG_ With one weapon! And the other can be charged to do 200dmg_ We're talking about one shotting b classes. Definitely op.
Oh yeah, That is way too much, I will halve the DMG of the Nanobot explosion to 175 DMG and the Railgun mode to 100 DMG

#6 Jappards

Jappards

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 01:04 PM

View PostJappards, on October 23 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

View PostLoC_TR, on October 23 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

How are you supposed to teleport with a mech that has a human pilot inside_
-- snip --
I know now how, nanobots can deconstruct tissue and could theoratically deconstruct a human, save it`s structure and build it somewhere else with the exact structure and knowledge, meaning I will think about it.

Because teleportation is only good for hit and run tactics, the mech will be a class A mech.

#7 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 23 2014 - 05:39 PM

the general concept is worthy.
there are flaws.
Nope.

on second thot: does your SO have [negative] opinions on Hawken (mine does...severely)

another thot: are you old enuff to have a SO_ (clarification: this is a person of the opposite sex that wakes you at 2:48am and asks you tantalizingly to make a Taco Bell run. heh. One taco is as good as another, right_ If you don't Get It, NM)
:D

further clarification: em1o is randomly intocaxated on various night

Edited by EM1O, October 23 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#8 Jappards

Jappards

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted October 24 2014 - 01:26 AM

View PostEM1O, on October 23 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

the general concept is worthy.
there are flaws.
Nope.

on second thot: does your SO have [negative] opinions on Hawken (mine does...severely)

another thot: are you old enuff to have a SO_ (clarification: this is a person of the opposite sex that wakes you at 2:48am and asks you tantalizingly to make a Taco Bell run. heh. One taco is as good as another, right_ If you don't Get It, NM)
:D

further clarification: em1o is randomly intocaxated on various night

What has my girlfriend(we have a relationship for 3 months) have to do with this_
My girlfriend doesn't care much about this game, she is not a fan of the shooter genre. She is gothic and prefers horror games, her favourite horror game is Amnesia.

Also: How would you kill a Repositioner if you aren't using a Repositioner_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users