HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Game dead y/n in terms of production___

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 luxebo

luxebo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted October 24 2014 - 03:45 PM

I hope this game is not dead in terms of production and while I haven't been here for a while and I do realize the company is working on internal factors like server migration, but I haven't seen an update since basically when I started this game (around early summer). I really hope this game is still in some sorta work even if it's just more mechs, internal issues, etc, rather than completely done.

#2 nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted October 24 2014 - 04:20 PM

We have no answers for you other than what has already been asked and answered by dozens of other identical topics for the past few months. They won't tell us anything and nobody knows what will happen next or when, but we've been told they're still working. There is no telling whether what they come out of hiding to tell us next will be good or bad. Just enjoy the game for what it is and wait for new word.
The best we can do is show our optimism by continuing to play and fill servers. The worst we can do is abandon or tell others to abandon.

Posted Image

#3 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 24 2014 - 04:20 PM

type "dead" into the search bar.
you shall be aptly inundated with infos.
bwooohahahhahahh
:|

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#4 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted October 24 2014 - 07:16 PM

The dev silence is unfortunate but they're clearly avoiding the forums because they will be instantly overwhelmed with questions they aren't allowed to answer. But, If the game was dead they would have told us. Their silence means whatever they're working on isn't ready to be revealed.
Posted Image

#5 luxebo

luxebo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted October 24 2014 - 07:32 PM

I just don't want the same thing to happen here as Mechwarrior Living Legends, which was a Crysis mod that got suddenly shut down (though a long long time ago and people are still active there up to now.) If the company is going to shut down, at least let out the files in order for the community to add on slowly or somehow keep the game alive in a way. I do hope that they keep the game going, even if it's just slight progress updates, bug fixes, balances, and trial rotations.

#6 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted October 25 2014 - 12:52 AM

no

No.

NO.
NO