HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Invalid Mech Selection___

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 28 2014 - 05:58 AM

Last night, when clicking "Launch" to start into a match that was about to begin, I got a big red message:

"Invalid Mech Selection.  Failed to Load Primary Weapon."  and left me on the mech selection screen when I clicked to acknowledge the message.

I was attempting to use my Grenadier with the Vulcan.

Eh, it's really inconsequential... as I was able to just select the RevGL and then the Vulcan again and then launched into the match successfully.  But I'm bored and, since I've never seen that message before, I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has ever seen it as well.

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted October 28 2014 - 06:20 AM

Happened to me a lot. When you do it very fast that might occur.

Posted Image

#3 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 28 2014 - 06:45 AM

yup.
if i click the launch right after the garage screen comes up, this happens.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#4 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted October 28 2014 - 10:01 AM

The worst was when this happened during a super-tight MA and I couldn't get back out there, because it resets the spawn delay timer.

Longest twelve fuzzy bunny seconds of my life.

#5 Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBeing a Turnip.

Posted October 28 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostStubbornPuppet, on October 28 2014 - 05:58 AM, said:

Last night, when clicking "Launch" to start into a match that was about to begin, I got a big red message:

"Invalid Mech Selection.  Failed to Load Primary Weapon."  and left me on the mech selection screen when I clicked to acknowledge the message.

I was attempting to use my Grenadier with the Vulcan.

Eh, it's really inconsequential... as I was able to just select the RevGL and then the Vulcan again and then launched into the match successfully.  But I'm bored and, since I've never seen that message before, I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has ever seen it as well.

I believe this was put in place (correct me if I'm wrong) to stop the infamous "Glitch Mechs" from happening.

There used to be a glitch, just after the Incin was introduced, where you could get a Tech with any of the Incinerator's primaries, and it happened when you changed weapon just before the match loaded and then spawned in instantaneously. You could also get one by just spawning in really fast. It would then say "Syncing..." for a little longer than usual, and then you would get a really derped-out mech :D

Once I got a reaper with a T32. Yey for Precision Overdrive!
Posted ImageWhoever said Turnips couldn't play Video Games was wrong. Probably.
Spoiler

#6 PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationEurope - Spain - Republic of my House.

Posted October 28 2014 - 04:00 PM

happened to me when clicking too fast. Although seems to be a new """bug""" to me due that I have never seen it before ((since 2 weeks ago or so)).

On Rare weapon equipments... that's something I have never seen ((yet)). In case that happens then ....... !!!ouch ..... bad thing

p.s. What concerns me the most is the current issue with the ingame's friends list we are experiencing. !!!That's quite a bad thing yo dudes up there... hoping it gets fixed a.s.a.p and wishing yo the best of the bests in all aspects thus not trolling nor anything like that here and at all!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users