HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Is it possible...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Glacius

Glacius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationnobody.

Posted Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Is it possible for the developers to stop being total hacks and post literally a(1) word about anything whatsoever_ I wouldn't give a fuzzy bunny if all they said was the word "Hairstylist." I just want to know whether not I can officially give up on this rotting corpse or if there are plans to resuscitate it. How about you either own up to the fact that Hawken is dying, or give us a date we can expect anything to happen on and follow through with it_

I find it hard to believe that none of your employees has the 5 minutes it would take to log in and post a one line report on your progress. I feel like all of the players that have been funding your little science project in the hopes that one day it actually goes anywhere would appreciate that.

"Things are coming along swell. Also Hawken isn't going to die."

Easy. Go.

Edited by Glacius, Yesterday, 05:56 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDoing wizard stuff...

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

Two words. Get out. No more negativity. It doesn't help. All you are doing is contributing to the problem. Stop.
Posted Image

#3 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#4 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted Yesterday, 06:34 PM

Prolly, because no one is being paid to say anything. All resources were to be directed toward backend, tech debt, etc.
If you are hired to do a specific job, and chatting with the fanbase is not in your work assignment, I would imagine that it would be in the best interests of keeping that job to not do something you don't have your employer's authorization to do.
I seriously doubt any ADH folks are even reading this stuff.
Play On!
:)

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#5 cornshuckerprime

cornshuckerprime

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Ha! More grumpy grump posts_ I just finished a bunch of very close awesome matches!
Less chat more splat, get on a server and shoot something!

Heck, if you just sat idle in central or aus you would be doing more good.
it's always been wankershim

#6 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted Yesterday, 06:44 PM

Taking a break. Just spent 3 hours honking mechs.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#7 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted Yesterday, 07:20 PM

Let me tell you this: a few days ago i checked the profiles of every single HWK member registered here and the majority of them bailed out in the beginning of the summer. Hughes himself hasn't been here for more than two months. So you're pretty much talking to no one at this point.

Posted Image

#8 UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Location...ǝp¡s ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uo

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 PM

View PostTheVulong, on October 30 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

.... So you're pretty much talking to no one at this point.

its a fraqn point ....quite a line ;)

#9 Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on Dimmamar

Posted Today, 05:17 AM

Well they either don't want to or aren't allowed to say anything about the current development/state of the game. (I guess the latter)
Both are understandable since ANY response at this state is going to break loose an avalanche, be it good or bad.

Posting new topics about the team being silent won't make anyone of the team magically post something as we seen in the previous 4792 (exaggeration!) topics about this.

So I guess everyone has to decide for himself if he/she gives Hawken still a chance or not.
I for one am thankful that the servers are still running and if I still got some time and feel like it I open it up, hop in a server and play a bit. Sometimes good matches, sometimes not so good matches. But I still like it pretty much.

Edited by Sorroritas, Today, 05:17 AM.

I am the Hammer, I am the point of His spear, I am the mail about His fist.
I am the bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous.
I am the end.

#10 Alpha86

Alpha86

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted Today, 09:45 AM

Keep playing games till the lights go out. I gave up on waiting for an fuzzy bunny that isn't coming

#11 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted Today, 10:06 AM

No.

#12 hestoned

hestoned

Dev Killer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted Today, 10:23 AM

AMERICA
http://www.twitch.tv/hestoned
  my stream. Scout and Grenadier play

#13 Zaxik

Zaxik

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech republic

Posted Today, 11:14 AM

View PostSorroritas, on October 31 2014 - 05:17 AM, said:

Well they either don't want to or aren't allowed to say anything about the current development/state of the game. (I guess the latter)
Both are understandable since ANY response at this state is going to break loose an avalanche, be it good or bad.

Posting new topics about the team being silent won't make anyone of the team magically post something as we seen in the previous 4792 (exaggeration!) topics about this.

So I guess everyone has to decide for himself if he/she gives Hawken still a chance or not.
I for one am thankful that the servers are still running and if I still got some time and feel like it I open it up, hop in a server and play a bit. Sometimes good matches, sometimes not so good matches. But I still like it pretty much.

Absolutely this ^^

As long as the servers are up and people are playing, you shouldn't cry on forums, you should enjoy whatever time is left (be it a week or ten years, I don't care) to play the game.

Edited by Zaxik, Today, 11:14 AM.

Got few Hawken vids here on my YT.

#14 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

^^Ditto.

And don't expect anyone to say anything when there is, literally, nothing to say.

#15 mittens800

mittens800

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted Today, 11:41 AM

Ca Caw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users