HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mac Version

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soccer16x

soccer16x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 06:51 PM

I am using a mac and have signed up for the beta on the impression that i would be able to play this on my mac, But on the download I realize that i can not, so what i am wondering is will there be a mac version for beta or for even when the game is fully released_

#2 Crazylegz2112

Crazylegz2112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 06:59 PM

I dont remember where but i do remember somewhere saying there are currently no plans to release a mac version.  This should come as no surprise, if you want to play games go windows.  Im on a mac atm running windows in boot camp and can launch the game fine but when trying to play the game its crashing my graphics card which while disappointing is also..no surprise.  I would not hold your breath for a mac version with full release or ever.

#3 Not_Hunter

Not_Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 27 2012 - 02:00 PM

I heard that there was supposed to be a gaikai release for Hawken sometime around launch (12/12/12), and that's the only reason I ever even bothered creating an account. I even went around making flyers to reserve a callsign. I honestly wish they could've confirmed or disproved this at some point, it's annoying to not know.
Console Contact info
PSN: Troidhunter13 / Not-Hunter
Xbox: Troidhunter

Play Amored Core V_ Join Dragon Guard 514 and get 3,000,000 Au just for signing up!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users