HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

I have two Hawken beta accounts, both are unable to sync on login

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 07:11 PM

Earlier today, about 4 hours before the first beta event started, I went into the client and purchased all my mech/gear, and then logged out. Immediately after, it kept giving a "Syncing account failed" error message. It happened every time I attempted to login, even now it keeps coming up with the error.

So as a temporary workaround, I took my extra key and made a new account for myself. It worked, I was able to log in, quickly set up my mechs, and play the game as normal. so for a good while I had fun playing, until after I attempted to join a server, it kicked me because i lost the connection with the host, and lord and behold, "Syncing account failed", now two accounts victimized by this unknown bug...

I don't know why this is happening to me, because I don't even see anyone else having this problem, and it seems completely isolated.. So now i am looking to the forums for help.

-I have no firewall enabled
-I have no antivirus programs
-I triple checked, router settings are fine.
-Internet connection is stable
-I tried reinstalling twice, no dice.

My best guess is it has something to do with the account itself, but I have no clue what exactly. Please help me guys, i want to keep playing Hawken! (Without having to try and get a third beta key)

#2 SilentCid

SilentCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 07:42 PM

Mind telling us what part of the world you're playing from Cuff_ When it's unable to sync it usually means the connection to your computer and their servers were timed out. It doesn't necessary mean your bugged for life or anything. It's just having issues talking to each other.

Posted Image

#3 XTheHybridX

XTheHybridX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:16 AM

Closed beta has been having problems with their servers. I can give you the full description of whats going on according to a post from HAWKEN on facebook if you like.

#4 Misha_204

Misha_204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:48 AM

I have the same problem as the Cuff. How to solve it_

#5 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:32 AM

I'm playing from canada.

Edit: Since even today its still unable to let me sync, im going to try and find a third beta key. This is ridiculous, am i banned_ Do i live somewhere unable to connect to the servers_ Were my beta keys faulty_ What exactly is going on_ id like an answer from the developers if this bug is apparently unfixable, because nothing i can do will fix this problem, and its wasting a lot of the time left to play Hawken. I am losing a lot of faith in meteor really fast.

I'd understand if this is a server problem, but i really seems like it isn't. When I had the first account get infected by the sync bug, making a second account was my only option, it worked to log in. Just to check, I immediatly logged out to check and see if my first account was in working order... It was not. So i have an account I can't acess, and now an account I can. I was able to log in and out about 6 times over the course of 4 hours. Then it kicked me and my second account was infected by the syncing bug.

If it was a server problem, it would have not let me log into the second account at all. There is an issue with my accounts and they need to be reset or something. On both accounts I spent all of my meteor points on mechs/gear. First account i never got to actually play on a server due to the bug. On the second account I earned about 400 Hawken points before the error infected it. I suspect it has something to do with the garage/store.

Edited by Cuff, October 27 2012 - 07:57 AM.

#6 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:48 AM

Well it looks like I cant log in no matter what i try, its back to playing Dota 2, good beta event meteor, had fun for like the 5 games i was able to play.

Edited by Cuff, October 27 2012 - 09:48 AM.

#7 Ziggycuff

Ziggycuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 12:57 AM

I forwarded my ports (From 7777 to 7797) and also have every disabled> Firewall and antivirus... happening to me and still nothing... Is no one else having this problem_ It just gives me an empty error message so i have no further information....

#8 akzeel03

akzeel03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 01 2012 - 05:25 PM

I can't play, same errors.

#9 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 01 2012 - 05:36 PM

View Postakzeel03, on November 01 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

I can't play, same errors.
The closed beta test session ended two days ago. That's why.

You and everyone else will have to wait until the next closed beta test. No, no announcements have been made for when that will be.

And stop the thread necromancy, people.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#10 akzeel03

akzeel03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 03 2012 - 02:02 AM

Sorry, i didn't know :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users