HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Can we please have more servers for the closed beta!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gagzila

Gagzila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationVIC, Australia

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hi All,

Been in a couple of games but currently haven't been able to find a spare slot in any game of any game mode for the last 30 minutes and have experienced this every time I try to join a new game...go to matching making, keep clicking find match on desired game mode, realise I'm not going to get in any time soon and select All (to search all modes) and click find match and still never find a single game with a spare slot.

The server browser is pretty useless as well, it shows games with free slots even after refreshing but cannot be joined and other games have odd stats that also can't be joined.

So currently myself and two other mates cannot get in, I am sure we are not the only ones here twiddling our thumbs while the beta weekend wears on... :(

On top of that, I am from the land of Oz and would love some more local servers. The best we Aussies can find currently are the US East servers which puts me at an average ping of 230-250 and my friends around the 300 mark. And those are the QUICKEST servers for us. There are already many other threads about this though so I won't belabour the point ;)

Cheers,

Gagzila

Edited by Gagzila, October 27 2012 - 12:07 AM.

Posted Image

#2 MECHANZIE

MECHANZIE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWellington, New Zealand

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:07 AM

seconded. additional servers would be nice, if possible. one in australia would be alot closer to nz than in the US.
will we be able to set up our own servers at some stage_ that would be very beneficial.

#3 c0mad0r

c0mad0r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA. USA

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:14 AM

They're working on it... Remember, they had a late start due to a bug that kicked everyone out before the end of the match. There's still a few "-1/-1" servers that need to be rebooted or fixed, but I have no doubt that they will fix it.
It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools. Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers. -Illiad

Check out my: HAWKEN MUMBLE SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN TEAMSPEAK SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN INI's EXPLAINED

#4 VinterStorm

VinterStorm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationnorway, oslo.

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:14 AM

agreed, 17 servers on eu and uk, 6 are undefined and only 2 are tdm.
we need alot more servers.

#5 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:51 AM

Agreed.  Need MANY MORE SERVERS.

Keep spawning new servers until there are at least 5% of servers with zero players.
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#6 iSpitFire

iSpitFire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:33 AM

I support this. Very few EU servers compared to the rest of the world. By 7:30 PM (UK) only 2 are still up and full, whilst the others have crashed (show -1/-1 undefined status)

#7 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:48 AM

Moar servers please.

#8 Gagzila

Gagzila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationVIC, Australia

Posted October 30 2012 - 11:54 PM

Just thought I would update this thread and say that since they resolved a lot of the server issues, it has been much MUCH easier to find a server to join, even to the point last night that we could find a completely empty siege server and organise our clan members onto one side as other players slowly joined and filled out the server B)

Thanks for sorting it out quick smart devs!

Cheers,

Gagzila
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users