HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Vote for what you want to see improved on Hawken!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote for what you think Hawken should improve on the most: (81 member(s) have cast votes)

What improvement do you want to see in Hawken the most_

1. Mech Speed is too slow, I would like to see it faster (like Alpha) (14 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

2. Screen is too fuzzy please remove screen fuzz or fix it. (29 votes [13.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.36%

3. Weapons overheat way too fast. (11 votes [5.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.07%

4. Siege mode is too long and/or way too limited servers hosting it. (10 votes [4.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.61%

5. Boots (jumpjets) have way too short durations. (19 votes [8.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.76%

6. Mechs are hideous at least make them look decent. (12 votes [5.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.53%

7. I dont like the Pay-to-faster xp/hp feature. (18 votes [8.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.29%

8. I want to see more Graphical Optimization (38 votes [17.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.51%

9. The Game client crashes way too much or cant join a server (14 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

10. Having to switch weapons after each round...GRRR (23 votes [10.60%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.60%

11. Font size is too small on the UI and/or in-game. (11 votes [5.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.07%

12. Other Options. (18 votes [8.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Saint_The_Judge

Saint_The_Judge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationThird World

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:38 PM

My skills.
Once a girl asked me in a chat: "-ASL_" I answered: "- Very old, impotent, third world." And she got out the room. Posted Image

#22 SilentCid

SilentCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:42 PM

Should add in there I think it's fine don't change anything on the poll.

Posted Image

#23 CharlieCroker

CharlieCroker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:49 PM

I would like to some how see my friends current server or see a list of players in a server before joining. Would be nice to be able to hunt damn dirty kill stealers and whatnot.

Posted Image

#24 marshalade

marshalade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGasland, Pa, USA

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:06 PM

Worthless poll is worthless, save for graphical optimization and the need to switch weapons. Stop being so whiny.

I would like to suggest, however, that the order of weapon upgrades is not locked. For example, on my sharpshooter mech, the first weapon to be upgraded was the Hawkins. I don't like the Hawkins, I like the Slug Rifle. Why should I be forced to upgrade a weapon I don't use_ It may fudge the upgrading system, but I feel weapon upgrades by way of xp gained is a far more logical system.

Edited by marshalade, October 27 2012 - 02:23 PM.

Posted Image
A tidal wave of marshalade...

#25 s0jooman

s0jooman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:30 PM

View Postmarshalade, on October 27 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Worthless poll is worthless, save for graphical optimization and the need to switch weapons. Stop being so whiny.

I would like to suggest, however, that the order of weapon upgrades is not locked. For example, on my sharpshooter mech, the first weapon to be upgraded was the Hawkins. I don't like the Hawkins, I like the Sabot. Why should I be forced to upgrade a weapon I don't use_ It may fudge the upgrading system, but I feel weapon upgrades by way of xp gained is a far more logical system.
If you dont like the poll simple dont vote_ Also its not being whiny I gathered most of these topics from all the other users in the forums.

#26 marshalade

marshalade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGasland, Pa, USA

Posted October 27 2012 - 02:41 PM

I guess I'm trying to say your poll is bad and I think you should revise the options.

Mechs are hideous at least make them look decent. - Trial options for a very short beta, obviously there is going to be more customization options.

Mech Speed is too slow, I would like to see it faster (like Alpha) - I believe I just read the thread where this was explained to you.

I dont like the Pay-to-faster xp/hp feature. - ...Why_ Don't use it_

I don't know, I see you're trying to make an effort to consolidate opinions, but I think your options are just redundant and/or silly.

Posted Image
A tidal wave of marshalade...

#27 s0jooman

s0jooman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:56 PM

View Postmarshalade, on October 27 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

I guess I'm trying to say your poll is bad and I think you should revise the options.

Mechs are hideous at least make them look decent. - Trial options for a very short beta, obviously there is going to be more customization options.

Mech Speed is too slow, I would like to see it faster (like Alpha) - I believe I just read the thread where this was explained to you.

I dont like the Pay-to-faster xp/hp feature. - ...Why_ Don't use it_

I don't know, I see you're trying to make an effort to consolidate opinions, but I think your options are just redundant and/or silly.
I appreciate your opinions as I do with everyone's. I want to make an effort to try to make this great game even better. As I said these options are topics that have been popping up all over the forums that I have gathered to make this poll. Also the pay to faster xp/hp feature: Believe it or not but a lot of people do NOT like this feature and dont want to see this in the game period as they feel it may spoil the fun of grinding out the gear/armors and such.

#28 Kepponen

Kepponen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 31 2012 - 06:21 AM

Options to choose different Mechs at start would help gameplay to get some poor skilled PVP players to play this. Its quite booring to die often cause u have only one crappy mech compare to others. Got bored on one day, even I bought that 2x things...

Nyyppä

#29 Lazoraz

Lazoraz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted October 31 2012 - 06:42 AM

I can't vote on any of these. I have no real issue with any of them.
Ctrl-F-U

#30 Karboxyd

Karboxyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted November 01 2012 - 01:22 AM

View PostBeefC4ke, on October 27 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

The other thing is simply to be able to permanently toggle my alternate/primary weapons. I REALLLLLY hate having to switch each round and sometimes I forget and am stuck with a weapon I don't want.
Yes, that's horribly annoying.

#31 Temperance

Temperance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted November 01 2012 - 09:41 AM

I think the mech speed, weapon overheating, and jump jet issues were due to the optimizations being set to zero.  In the Alpha, optimizations were already filled out depending on what class you were playing (i.e. Assault was fully spec'd in the "Movement" skill tree).

#32 WAVER

WAVER

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted November 01 2012 - 12:00 PM

I dont have any problem with the graphics, runs great on highest options. Mech speed is good and all the rest either. Only fuzzy bunny, and bad thing for me is pay to win buy xp boosts. Has someone played BLACK LIGHT RETRIBUTION_ I swear to my mother- if they do this same with hawken I`ll stop playin immediately . Besides it would be nice to play in clans, competitive, e sport. This whole buy to win fu&^*&^&^ s it really hard. PS. I had to switch weapons only at the beginning of the match (one time). Only I had to change keybord bindings after every computer reset.

Edited by WAVER, November 01 2012 - 12:02 PM.

NEW ADDRESS- europeandevils.enjin.com
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users