HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Ran out of video memory!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 02:39 AM

Yep turn down video settings is not the answer to the problem you mean. If the pc can't handle the game at high setting it may crash or lag but not this type of thing. How do I get a dump of the crash when I get it so I can post it_ I will play it tonight on my test rig I know it will crash again just need to know how to get the dump.

#22 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 02:51 AM

By the way I play crysis 2 maxed out as well with no problems in fact I get up to the 70's in FPS at max and run around 40 to 50 normal. I play the new need for speed most wanted maxed no lag MW3 maxed MW2 maxed and basically any new game I have thrown at it onlne or offline the PC handles it fine. This Hawken game is the only one that does not work fine. Like I said it is smooth and nice to play until just like that bam it feezes have to task manager out. This happened also on my XP machine in alpha. And now my windows 7 test machine in beta 2 just so you know both were 32 bit but that really should not and most likely is not the cause if the problem because the requirements don't say it will only run on a 64 bit system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users