HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

In-match mute does not work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Puru

Puru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGrove Street, Los Santos, San Andreas

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:40 AM

Bug: The "Mute/Add Friend" window when clicking on someone from the TAB screen does not work properly. I actually tried muting the entire room but the problem persisted.
Cause: I was prompted to mute someone who wasn't aware they had their Push-to-talk constantly depressed. I tried it a couple more times and it still happened.
Reproduction: 100% when trying to test against other matches.
Severity: 4/5. This is an issue that should be seriously addressed. Keeping in mind the fact there's not exactly a clear indicator of who is talking, too. As far as I can tell, I'm apparently trying to mute myself since the "Mute/Add friends" window was appearing near the top or next to my name constantly.
Shamelessly stealing everything not bolted down

#2 M0nkeyPunch

M0nkeyPunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 11:09 AM

Confirmed. Mute doesn't work.
Even after muting all the players one by one I still couldn't stop hearing Captain Know-it-all on my team ^^
Posted Image
Siege enthusiast

#3 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted November 11 2012 - 05:38 AM

My last match was really annoying because one of my teammates microphone was on all the time. We heard him as he typed, coughed and breathed like Darth Vader and we could not tell who it was because the server was full (it was a real clusterbunny on MA-Titan). We heard him even after the match ended, the "Enemy Sighted" sound stuck and it was repeated by Lord Vader's mic.

Edit: I did not realised this was in the CBE1 forums. Sorry, This happened in CBE2 to me.

Edited by Houruck, November 11 2012 - 08:30 AM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users