HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Post Severity level 1 and 2 bugs here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Firemac

Firemac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 08:06 AM

With the Hawken beta lasting just one weekend we are quick to make multiple posts about severity 5 and 4 bugs. There are probably at least four or five topics for the same severity 5 bug. But I thought it would be helpful to just have one topic to post all those minor bugs we are seeing. Just to document them for the devs.

Bug: While in the respawn launchpad it will often visually show my mech equipped with its Primary Weapon when I actually have my Alt. Primary Weapon equipped. This is strictly inside respawn menu (when I spawn I still have my Alt. Primary equipped) and it is only on the mech (in the weapon list at the bottom of the screen it still says I have my Alt. Primary equipped)
Cause: Entering the respawn menu
Reproduction: 10 out of 10 times.
Severity: 1

#2 apatios

apatios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted October 29 2012 - 09:14 AM

Bug: While in respawn, if i move my mouse over another mech ( not the one chosen ) it is highlited and shown s the selected one, but when i press launch the normaly selected mech is launched. It is a bit frightening thinking you chose the wrong mech by accident.
Cause: Entring the respawn meny
Repro: 9 out of 10 times.

#3 apatios

apatios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted October 29 2012 - 09:17 AM

Bug: After initial login, i launch the game, and i have to login once again inside the game.
Cause: Unknown
Repro: 4 out of 10

#4 Firemac

Firemac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 08:07 PM

Bug: After reaching level 20 it shows my Berserker leveling going from 19 to und then it shows the progression from 0 to 20 repeatedly until the next match starts or I leave.
Cause: Reaching level 20
Repro: 10 out of 10
Severity: 2

I make it severity 2 cause if I have xp going towards another mech, if it comes after the Berserker, I don't see how much it gets cause the berserker never stops going through its loop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users