HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Game crashes (often at beginning of match)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CodedOne

CodedOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 09:22 PM

The game will occasionally crash right after joining a game (but sometimes after playing for a couple of minutes). The game freezes and subsequent key presses result in a "ding" noise (the default Windows noise for no response). Pressing escape closes the game.

#2 LoneShot

LoneShot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 09:54 PM

1st off the auto bug report page can't be found at, http://crashreport.m.../Crashes/103983 you get a error trying to report the crash error..

troubles found , I run DX 11 at 32 bits the game runs DX9 sometimes i crash do to a out of memory error full, but it reads something like..
(Error out of memory try lower text setting (64 bit) memory full...

Next crash is at the match starts you sent back to log in or to desk top..then you can not log in till you drop the game and relog.

not a crash but a pain ,, you die respawn, But you respawn next to or in front of the emeny units _ need a save zone..

as for game play of toons and controls Very good, quick fast to do what you wish and very clean. you need to play at low text and mid on other, but very nice..

Maps are will.. the 2 maps you have are small maze maps a pain, not that its hard to fight in but you can't get a good read on were you are to your team.. NEED for more maps is a must.

I played each day and i am also looking to play more.. this is one of the games I been looking for and wish you well. Let me know if and when any other beta open up.. as for the 12/12/12 date I dont see that at this time.. you will get a lot of player in the 1st days but with out added maps and mission, I think they will not stay..

At this time Mechwarror is also running and I am in that beta also . It has more content maps and missions. as I know you have seen in Pc mag and others.. This will be your biggest trouble to over come,, Good Luck..

#3 DasMalkavian

DasMalkavian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 11:49 AM

• also have a reacuring crash problem at start of game, no specific thing done.  Randomly crashes, unknown cause. Happens most of the time, I have played through 1 game out of 5 because of constant crashing.

#4 TruSm0ke

TruSm0ke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 12:27 PM

It might be an issue with your video card. Before starting a match, make sure you go into your Video Settings menu and select the appropriate options for your video card. Be sure to change the video options in the advanced tab as well as those are added effects for higher performing video cards and systems; "bells and whistles" if you will. Also, if you find that the game crashes after playing for a couple minutes then you might want to look into the fact that perhaps your video card is overheating. If you're overclocking, try using just default clock speeds for your GPU.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users