HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Minor bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kovacs

Kovacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 09:29 AM

• Bug:The glowing orbs left by enemies after they die persist even after picked up, can get confusing but mostly cosmetic I think. Also some every time I log in the points that I assigned to my mech in the optimizations part of the garage reset.
  • Cause: Killing enemies, collecting the orbs, dying and respawning.
  • Reproduction: Happens every time I play.
  • Severity: Pretty sure it is just a 1 or 2.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted October 30 2012 - 09:37 AM

They persist because it's not like a Pac-Man power pellet. If you stay still, they'll heal you a bit longer. That's not a bug. However, if you are badly hurt, you walk over an orb and heal, but you're not fully healed, and the orb won't heal you anymore and still sticks around_ That's a bug. Could you be clear about exactly what's happening_

Also, the optimization reset is a known bug, it's been reported a bunch of times, and if you were going to report it again, it should be in a separate report and not stuck onto the side of this bug report, because it's missing important information and it's too confusing talking about two things at once.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#3 Kovacs

Kovacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 05:34 PM

Sorry for being confusing. Yes even after being fully absorbed they stay and give a sort of false positive over the length of a match. This has persisted into CB2 but they seem to decay faster now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users