HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Selling a Mech/Equip

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kabraxis

Kabraxis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hey guys,

there is no button to sell a mech as far as I've seen yet or it isn't placed at good spot.
I think it would be nice to sell unused Mechs to gain some cash back for buying a new one.

Also it would be nice to sell equip and gain some cash too.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 08 2012 - 03:18 PM

There is no way to sell anything, currently. This is also the wrong forum, and this is not a bug report but a suggestion. This is the archived CBT1 section and isn't supposed to be active. Please make sure you're using the right forum for your topic.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#3 Bhaalint

Bhaalint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hi, I agree with Kabraxis... it would be nice to have a sell button. And I say it because I wanted to buy a mech but received an error message that i have no funds...however I had around 4000 Meteor Points... I tried it again then I received another error message that the store is unavailable or something like that......so I kept trying... Then I decided to restart the game and when I managed to log back in I saw 3 of the same mech in my garage (sharpshooters) and my Meteor Points are gone as well...

screenshot: http://pichost.biz/v...1352451203n.jpg

#4 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:57 AM

In a game like this, you can almost never sell stuff back. You can, however, possibly ask the support staff to reset your account.

As for the Meteor Points issue, the devs admitted they goofed and forgot to give new Meteor Points to CBE1 pilots. We'll get them tomorrow, but since it looks like you're one of the new CBE2 testers, you probably won't.

That said... why are we allowed to buy multiple copies of a mech class_ IMO, we should be able to buy only one of each class, especially if we'll get to re-configure their internals and stuff in the garage post-match or pre-next-match.

Edited by DarkPulse, November 09 2012 - 12:58 AM.

Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

#5 Thygon

Thygon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon

Posted November 09 2012 - 01:10 AM

View PostDarkPulse, on November 09 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

That said... why are we allowed to buy multiple copies of a mech class_ IMO, we should be able to buy only one of each class, especially if we'll get to re-configure their internals and stuff in the garage post-match or pre-next-match.

Agreed

#6 Bhaalint

Bhaalint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 02:54 AM

Opened a case with the details and when I try to check the status I get the following (of course my problem still persist):
Request not found

You do not have access to request #3857. It may have been solved or deleted.

Edited by Bhaalint, November 09 2012 - 02:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users