HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Impressions from Alpha.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Citzen_Alpha

Citzen_Alpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 05:45 PM

I started in Alpha.

Well a much improved match making system, love the loook and feel now of the Grage, load screan, lobby. New maps great, but I am not sure I like the force walls in some locations Is there someway or item that you can equip to cut thru them_

Jump pads are fun, but it makes it more like FPS then Mec combat IMHO.

I was almost never able to get a connection to any server in the First beta, always full, unable to connect but no issues today. Thanks greatly for the extra servers.

I do very like the game so far. The XP system is much improved. I did get going faster and farther then First Beta.

The FFA style (well others too) seems to have everyone camping the spawns, maybe a sheild so when you spawn you dont get ganked_

Cars are fun to kick, maybe the tankers could blow up also_

I can tell better know when I am getting hit and which direction the hits are coming from.

I question the auto mach making system in putting in low level players with what seems like higher level players. I noticed that more in team matches, maybe smoother when you lauch with more players to pool from_

Long walks from spawns are not fun. I notice that I was using almost all my fuel to get to battle only to then not have any to get out of trouble. Not sure this is someting to address at all.

More later.

CA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users