HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Only One (1) Round - Then Restart

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 H2Otx

H2Otx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 07:25 PM

Only One (1) Round - Then Restart
  • I am able to only play one round at a time.  I then have to exit and restart the game to connect back up.  Wash..Rinse...Repeat...
After the post game and the counter ticks down, the game freezes and kicks me to the main screen.  I click "DEPLOY" again and find match but it will never connect for a second time.  I have to exit out of the game, re-login and launch the game again to play another round.  This has happened since BETA 1.  Happens every round I play.

SEVERITY = 6+++

Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Intel i5-2500k 3.3GHz
8GB RAM
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti (w/ Arctic Cooler Extreme)
Bigfoot Killer 2100 Network Card

Edited by H2Otx, November 10 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#2 H2Otx

H2Otx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:00 AM

An extension to this issue...  Today, about 5 minutes ago I play a "missle assault" round and racked up 2400+ XP points.  Once the round was over I of course did not get carried over to the new round and got sent to the main screen.

Tried to find any match again and got the error "connection to host was lost".  I shut the game down and opened it back up now I am getting an error that I am already connected to another server.  So now I am unable to join any matches.  I believe this to be an extension of the problem mentioned above.

Please resolve.  For what ever reason the game keeps our IP or account connected to the previous server but kicks us out on our computer end.  It is like our accounts are staying syned / linked up.

#3 Xanthum

Xanthum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:28 AM

Yeah, been disconnected twice now after playing only one round.

#4 DutchPat

DutchPat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:33 AM

Same here. The game ends. the timer counts down. Then i get kicked with a message that the connection to the host was disconnected.

#5 Lunchybox

Lunchybox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:55 AM

I have the same issue.  In addition to it, very rarely I am able to connect to a second match, but the audio cuts out.

#6 Gabriev

Gabriev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:01 AM

Same. Only 1 round and then I get disconnected from the server. No need to restart the game though.

Frequency:
5 times out of 5 matches

Severity:

System Specs:
OS - Windows 7 Professional SP1
CPU - Intel Core i7 2600K
RAM - Corsair Dominator GT 4x2GB
GPU - Nvidia GTX680 (from MSI)
Router - D-Link DI-524
Modem - N/A

#7 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:08 AM

Same here, happened to me everytime I play as for now.

Hoping this helps.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#8 H2Otx

H2Otx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 08:21 PM

UPDATE!!!

Ok, either they repaired the problem or I figured it out... I would prefer the latter and think of myself as smart, but hey here is to hoping.

I use the Bigfoot Killer 2100 NIC and decided to take a gander at the settings for my programs.  I play BF3 religiously and don't have any issues with that title.

Come to find out the "priorty" level on Hawken was set to 4 or LOW on the network manager.  I decided to bump it to a 2 or HIGH priorty and hope the internet protocols got better allocated.

VIOLA!!!  I can play round after round.  I will continue to monitor.  Check your router and make sure your PC is in a DMZ so it take prioty.

Edited by H2Otx, November 10 2012 - 08:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users