HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Game Looks like a lot of fun

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 spalliero

spalliero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hi, saw a video on gametrailers.com and was pretty impressed. I used to play a game on xbox named Phantom Crash and this game looks like a similar game but considerably better in many ways.

Just want to say keep up the awesome work on the game, I'm looking forward to more!

#2 Eragolas

Eragolas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:21 PM

It does indeed. Thought I'd jump on the forums so I can stay up to date :)

#3 Watabou

Watabou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:24 PM

Agreed, I'm unbelievably pumped about this game coming out.  I'm in school for Computer Science right now and I'm blown away that a team of this size and funding could create something this incredible so quickly.  I know you all must be dedicating an unbelievable amount of time and effort to making this game and I'll be ready to support you as soon as I'm allowed to pre-order!

P.S. Seeing your gameplay video finally gave me a legitimate reason to make a twitter account.

#4 VenatioDecorus

VenatioDecorus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:24 PM

I'm in love with you guys.

#5 Reav

Reav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:27 PM

Awesome work guys. You blew my mind

#6 shaken

shaken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:28 PM

McSleuthburger said:

Agreed, I'm unbelievably pumped about this game coming out.  I'm in school for Computer Science right now and I'm blown away that a team of this size and funding could create something this incredible so quickly.  I know you all must be dedicating an unbelievable amount of time and effort to making this game and I'll be ready to support you as soon as I'm allowed to pre-order!

P.S. Seeing your gameplay video finally gave me a legitimate reason to make a twitter account.

As an aspiring game developer, I thought the same thing.  And oddly enough, I also created a twitter account just to follow this game, since there weren't forums at the time.

#7 lavalamp1138

lavalamp1138

Squadron Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:45 PM

Really excited for the game! Mech games are my gaming fetish. Whenever I see one, I go all bowchickabowow. But there's something more to this game that makes me really want to get active and support these guys. You can feel the passion in the art, in the sound, and in the flow of the gameplay. I just want to lose myself in Hawken.

#8 Dem

Dem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 04:32 PM

vBean said:

McSleuthburger said:

And oddly enough, I also created a twitter account just to follow this game, since there weren't forums at the time.

Lol I did as well, though it was time to start following seananners too.

#9 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 20 2011 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, definitely looking forward to this game.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#10 GirL

GirL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted October 17 2012 - 06:51 PM

It does.. doesn't it_
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users