HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sahara looks...different

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:09 AM

To the point that I'm wondering if "desert" is actually a map we haven't seen yet instead of an early version of Sahara. Anyone else wondering what happened to that underground tunnel_

Posted Image

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:12 AM

I can't disclose why I know, but I can tell you that there are there are underground sections on Sahara that are inaccessible. The above-ground shots in the video are definitely Sahara, but a slightly older version (which makes sense; the video's old).

And before anyone (including the moderators) gets on my case about me being cagey about not disclosing why I know this: I've already PM'd the mods about the situation, and whether or not I should disclose it on the forums, and I was told that the mod would pass it on to the appropriate people. I never heard a response back. So I'm playing it safe and keeping my mouth shut unless I specifically hear otherwise. I also asked TJ about it in-game when I saw him on right at the very beginning of CBT2, and I'm pretty sure he did not want me to be public about it. I will certainly explain everything to any Adhesive/Meteor staff/mod by PM if there are any questions. It's called responsible disclosure, folks.

Edited by Elix, November 09 2012 - 11:22 AM.

HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users