HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

help if needed

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 da_smiter

da_smiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 01:27 PM

i all ways wanted to work on a mech game / help out by doing beta testing /input on waken's mechs ,weapons ,maps ,game play , part damage , all aspects of clans in the game by i.e. how there set up, to the CLAN LOBBY THAT IS A MUST in a mech game /match making. i would help out / work on the game for free if u would let me help.... i willl even send u my email and phone number on your web site if u want me to help....

#2 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 10:32 PM

Second that. I can help break the game for those major bugs on PC.

I have moderating experience (BFH) if you guys ever need an extra hand. As a volunteer, I wouldn't ask for credit - I just want to help where I can. :)

I live just north of LA and I'm going to be moving close to down town so if you want to recruit a core team of testers by interview, count me in!

#3 Israels_Son

Israels_Son

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted April 20 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hey thats a good question...

Is there going to be a beta testing period_

I was on the original beta testing team for AOL, when Kesmai launched MPBT: Solaris
As well as MPBT: 3025

Maj. Israels Son

#4 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted April 20 2011 - 01:57 PM

You don't usually just ask someone to beta test there game (unless you're a critic/reviewer), so don't expect to just get in. As of now everyone working there is not getting paid (check the FAQ topic), and I'm pretty sure they have all the staff they need and can handle for what they're doing, not to mention they are not currently hiring. If you did however want to work for them, you would need skills in a trade useful for the games they are/will be developing, for example, they would be looking for artists, 3D modelers/animators, script writers, people who have worked with the UDK before. And as said before, they are not actually looking to hire right now anyway. So I wouldn't expect to be anything more than a community moderator at tops. There will most likely be a beta testing period, but don't expect to just have it. There is usually a method to the madness when it comes to beta testing.

#5 UCC0

UCC0

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted August 18 2014 - 12:44 PM

Help is needed now!

#6 Xacius

Xacius

The Saltan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationOther games, waiting for dev beacon

Posted August 18 2014 - 02:10 PM

View Postda_smiter, on April 19 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

i all ways wanted to work on a mech game / help out by doing beta testing /input on waken's mechs ,weapons ,maps ,game play , part damage , all aspects of clans in the game by i.e. how there set up, to the CLAN LOBBY THAT IS A MUST in a mech game /match making. i would help out / work on the game for free if u would let me help.... i willl even send u my email and phone number on your web site if u want me to help....

http://www.amazon.co...dger's harbrace
High MMR (2700+) livestream (scroll down on twitch page for in-depth bio and PC specs).   Check out my Steam Guide!

Exeon is fuzzy bunny bad.

Currently inactive.  Estimated return: TPG 2

#7 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 18 2014 - 02:14 PM

Biggest Necro ever.

And whats with the strike through__
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#8 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 18 2014 - 02:18 PM

View PostSS396, on August 18 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

Biggest Necro ever.

And whats with the strike through__
Think it's a bug. Maybe one of the previous posts has an unfinished strikethrough tag_

Test. Test.[/s] Test.

Edited by AsianJoyKiller, August 18 2014 - 02:19 PM.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#9 coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted August 18 2014 - 05:17 PM

even the "reply to this topic" tag has a strikethrough. page formatting error propagating from php.

Edited by coldform, August 18 2014 - 05:20 PM.

Posted Image

"Sometimes, You just gotta die... just to get your items back." - Mogote

#10 Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Location̵̨ͤ̈́͆̀ͯ̌ͮ͛̋̏͊ͣ̃ͥ̿͢͏̷̩͉̹̪̬̫͍͇̜̼͖͈ ̪͚͙̬̘̼̥̱̣̤ͪ̎́͑̀͟V̶̢̨̛̙̳͙̘̲͚̫̜̯̮̱̯̯̂ͫ͊̆͌͒̾̓̽͑̾ͯͣ̀̚ ͌́́̅̍͛̈́ͩ̏̏ͤ̆̅̋̽ͮ̌̕҉̻̬̳͍͓̺̱̩̜́͢Ȩ̴̘͓̻̫̭̳͈͚̩̭̰͖̝̯̼̥͇̖ͬ̒̇̐̆́͘ ̶̴̡̔̒͒͆̈́͏̠̯̥͍̳͈̘̦̖̖͚͙̬̺̕G̛͖͇̺͔̹͌̿̌̓̉͒ͬ̇̿ͭ͒͂̍̒ͫ̈́̔ͫ͢ ͯ́͛̊͌͊ͮ̓͜͏̥͚̞̺͓̗͙̪̜̰͖͖͈̬̘Ȃ̷̢̭͓̮͈̠̑ͥͫ̍̑̌̈́̔̋͛̑

Posted August 18 2014 - 06:09 PM

Intriguing.

Î̶̢̪̯͚̝̜͈̘̟̩̤̤̗̀̐̽̄̓͆ͭ̂̉͗̑̌̈́ͮ̒͘̕nͪͦͬ̈́ͪ̋̀̿ͫ̍͢͏̡̩͙̬̖̳̰͙̫̬̫̯̠͝t̵̴͚̤̰̪̪͖͛ͯ̓̽̂̑̍͆͒̽ͭͦ͌̊̿́̀̚r̛͖̹̺̼̊̍̌ͭ̄̅̊͆͘͢͞ī̛̐ͮ͌ͣ͆ͭͭ̒ͩͥ̋̂̿ͬͫ̋͏͓͔̪͍̻̰͚g̶̵̡̠̝͈͕̺̻̳̈́ͪ̉̅̅͗͝͠u̧̱̹̟̲͙̮̬͚͍̘̮̱̞̮̫̰͚̮ͨ̽ͨ̈́̓̋̉̑͊̉͋̚͟͝͞ͅi̞̤̗̻̮̳̥̙̬͂̌̏͛ͨͦ̄͒ͭ̊̒̈́ͥ̚͘̕͟n̸͔̮̺̩̜̲̻̰͔̘̟͋͛́̊͛̊̔͌ͥ̐̊͑ͪ̐͆̒ͥ̅ͩ͜͝ͅg̷̸͈̘̱̝͉͙̰̫̟̍̿ͥ̀̋͛̍͐͑͌̿́̅͋̌̐̅̽.̴ͯ͋̎ͮ͠҉̡̩͖̪̟̲͚̰̯̯̩

Edited by Draigun, August 18 2014 - 06:12 PM.

Posted Image

"The flesh is dying, and we're the next big thing.
The world we know is every bit of real — and a hell of a lot more pure — than this decaying mudball you're trying to save.
Ascension lies in new ideas, not dusted-off old ones."
  - Philosophy of the Virtual Adepts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users