HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

CB2 and its Issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 06:41 AM

Here we are in CB2 now and I'm very disappointed because a lot of bugs from the alpha have made it over into CB2. Now I do understand that at this point a lot of the work going into the game is mostly to get the game running smoothly and make it run well. But some of the bugs that are still in the game are ones that really should be fixed to allow a better user experience.

Server Window
- Still doesn't show latency
- Still shows servers that aren't full yet when you try to join it says you can't

Launcher
- No way to determine if the launcher is downloading with HTTP or over P2P

GUI
- Fullscreen borderless is still not working properly. I can get it to be borderless and play the game fullscreen but I am not able to get anything else to show on the screen as Hawken takes 100% priority on the screen.
- Why can I only select "Low" for PhysX_ Any other game I can choose more

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 10 2012 - 06:48 AM

- Still doesn't show latency - low priority task when the next problem is still going on
- Still shows servers that aren't full yet when you try to join it says you can't - still going on, still pretty major

- No way to determine if the launcher is downloading with HTTP or over P2P - is it that important right now_

- Fullscreen borderless is still not working properly. I can get it to be borderless and play the game fullscreen but I am not able to get anything else to show on the screen as Hawken takes 100% priority on the screen. - probably not the highest priority, but this is still occuring from CBE1
- Why can I only select "Low" for PhysX_ Any other game I can choose more - because Hawken is still in Closed Beta and isn't finished yet
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#3 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostElix, on November 10 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

- Still doesn't show latency - low priority task when the next problem is still going on
- Still shows servers that aren't full yet when you try to join it says you can't - still going on, still pretty major

- No way to determine if the launcher is downloading with HTTP or over P2P - is it that important right now_

- Fullscreen borderless is still not working properly. I can get it to be borderless and play the game fullscreen but I am not able to get anything else to show on the screen as Hawken takes 100% priority on the screen. - probably not the highest priority, but this is still occuring from CBE1
- Why can I only select "Low" for PhysX_ Any other game I can choose more - because Hawken is still in Closed Beta and isn't finished yet

PhysX should be allowed to choose what you want to test this. Borderlands 2 is plagued with PhysX issues and usually only medium or high so its a good thing to enable to allow for testing.

Fullscreen borderless is still occuring from Alpha 2!

#4 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 10 2012 - 07:32 AM

PhysX has been causing some people to get BSODs, so PhysX support isn't there yet, with the current build.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#5 Flare_UKCS

Flare_UKCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 07:42 AM

You guys are lucky, I cant even download this rubbish... keeps on about unable to determine current version, and the post in the support has had no reply , and the last time I emailed support (CB1)... they answered after the event closed and told me the ticket was closed.

Nice start Meteor, at this rate you wont have server issues to worry about because there wont be anyone on them... I feel sorry for Adhesive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users