HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Xp at end of battle calculated from zero, not from mech's total xp

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Somewhen

Somewhen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 02:17 PM

Got this a few times now on a berserker I purchased with meteor points yesterday. At the same time I concurrently bought a 1 day double XP bonus.

Sometimes when a battle ends, the report calculates the xp gained in the progression tab from level 0, 0 xp. The experience from this battle then is not added to the total XP for that mech in my account, even if it exceeds the total amount I had before (The first time I observed this, I received over 4k modified XP at the end of one match which was greater than my total XP for the mech at the time).

I have only seen this occur on Team DM matches because I primarily play those, but it has happened on both the large 32 player matches and the 12 member matches. I had not seen this occur prior to purchasing the double XP boost.

#2 Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 02:24 PM

I've had the same problem with Team DM, Siege and Missile. It started after I played the 32 player match with my Berserker. I have switched between Assault, Sharpshooter and Berserker but only Assault and Sharpshooter getting EXP. I also purchased a XP boost before the Siege, which when I finished Siege it deleveled my mech from level 7 to level 0 but I had enough XP from the hour + 32 player siege match to level it back to level 7. Ever since then I haven't gotten much EXP from any mode with my Berserker and it's stuck at level 10 at 80% for the past 7-10 games. I got the boost for 30 days...

Edited by Sylhiri, November 11 2012 - 02:25 PM.

[13:14] <nonsiccus_work> uh oh

there's gravy in my keyboard

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:18] <+shosca> if you wanna play ar, go play zerker
[11:18] <Hyginos> and if you want to play zerker, go smc
[11:19] <someone> if you want to play sustain, please go and die in hell

#3 TheBlackCrow

TheBlackCrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 02:37 PM

I've been having this bug for a long time now and i have lost abought +10k exp because of this. i only way around this bug is to restart the game.

#4 D3f3nd3R

D3f3nd3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted November 11 2012 - 03:26 PM

same for me, 4 times in a row, that really sucks!
Hope they fix this really soon.,

#5 Deadchivalry

Deadchivalry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 03:55 PM

I'm having the same issue in regular death match it's happened twice now started today for me

#6 Butterknife

Butterknife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 06:46 PM

I also have this problem, it usually happens when i stay in the same match for more then one or two rounds.

#7 Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 07:08 PM

Maybe it's just a bug with the Double XP bonus_ Has anyone had trouble with it while they did not have the x2 EXP running_

#8 LordofNosgoth

LordofNosgoth

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 07:44 PM

I have personally lost approximately +30k exp. from this bug, which I reported here:
http://community.pla...ed-not-applied/

As it so happens, you can replicate this by staying on a server for more than 1 consecutive match and leaving said server will cause it to temporarily be ended... but it will reappear after staying on a server for more than 1 match at a time.
"There is no true genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results; that is the definition of insanity." - Albert Einstein
"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." General George Patton
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and stupidity... and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

#9 Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostLordofNosgoth, on November 11 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

As it so happens, you can replicate this by staying on a server for more than 1 consecutive match and leaving said server will cause it to temporarily be ended... but it will reappear after staying on a server for more than 1 match at a time.

That doesn't work for me and it seems to only be on my Berserker, if I use multiple mechs in a single game then I can gain the EXP on Berserker but if I use Berserker alone then I get nothing.

Edited by Sylhiri, November 11 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#10 Zyx

Zyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted November 12 2012 - 10:16 AM

Same problem, looked for bug reports. I have doubled XP and Hawken Points but I don't think it's related. I still get XP like 50% of the time.

#11 Tijgerbos

Tijgerbos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted November 12 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostSylhiri, on November 11 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Maybe it's just a bug with the Double XP bonus_ Has anyone had trouble with it while they did not have the x2 EXP running_

Well I also have it when I dont use double xp.
I havent counted the xp I lost, but I think also above the 30.000. for I have it for a lot of matches and have had it also many times when I had double.
also the first match I start on that server.
I have it with my sniper mech, but also my assault mech. I dont use others ^^

Edited by Tijgerbos, November 12 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#12 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 12 2012 - 04:15 PM

Sigh... just finished an hour long game of siege, got 15.4k xp, saw my progression tab calculating from lvl 0......
It was a great game, but at this rate I'll never get to lvl 20. This seems to happen every 2 or 3 games at least.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users