HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sniping through building/object bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grafix

Grafix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationBehind Evolwar and SS396 stealing thier Kills

Posted November 12 2012 - 06:52 PM

Attached is a picture of me trying to shoot a sniper round close to an object but it does not go through like there is a wall that it hits which is why there is an Orange glow from where the round impacted the invisible wall.

I am guessing that it is from the collision mesh of this map/object when you guys rendered it.  Takes forever to do a really good collision mesh for 3D objects.

Found a few other missing meshes from being able to put a radar jammer in an object but forgot to take a screen shot.  Other than that I like the bump layer and detail you guys did on the maps.

Attached Files

Grafix™  
Inner Sphere Wars Developer and BattleMech Hanger Developer - Hawken Beta Tester: C-BETA 1, C-BETA 2, C-BETA 3, Open BETA    
System Specs: Win7 64 Bit, AMD 6 Core 3.3ghz, 16Gig DDR3 RAM, Liquid Cooled, 2x Dual DVI Nividia GTX 560 2gig video cards for Quad Monitor usage during 3D Graphical projects.  Currently only use 1 monitor for Hawken.

#2 defekt

defekt

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted November 13 2012 - 07:41 AM

Can't open the thumbnail.  (The forum has been running very slowly of late.)

Is it a spot on Titan, just outside one of the spawn compounds_  There is an invisible wall near this spot (to the left as you exit) with floating wall fittings and what have you.

#3 Grafix

Grafix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationBehind Evolwar and SS396 stealing thier Kills

Posted November 13 2012 - 04:02 PM

Yes, this is the Titan Map on "Missile" but I am on top of a structure that overlooks Silo 2 looking down to the tunnel that goes to Silo 1 from the other team.
Grafix™  
Inner Sphere Wars Developer and BattleMech Hanger Developer - Hawken Beta Tester: C-BETA 1, C-BETA 2, C-BETA 3, Open BETA    
System Specs: Win7 64 Bit, AMD 6 Core 3.3ghz, 16Gig DDR3 RAM, Liquid Cooled, 2x Dual DVI Nividia GTX 560 2gig video cards for Quad Monitor usage during 3D Graphical projects.  Currently only use 1 monitor for Hawken.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users