HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

UI feedback

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thermokarst

thermokarst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 13 2012 - 10:42 AM

1. Minimizing the team chat window makes the radio buttons float half over the minimized window and half off.  Doesn't look good,  This may have only been noticable after returning to the launch screen for the second time after minimizing, but not entirely sure.

2. Leave Match button should be DIFFERENT than the 'Leave Game' button.  It feels very wrong to hit that to leave a match (plus there's no tooltip or description) ... I hesitated quite a bit before trying that button, thinking I was going to quit the game.

3. Would be nice if the Mechshop had an indication of which chassis you all ready owned.

4. Bug report form -- Having to log in again and ending up facing an online forum and having to create another topic is all very fine for now, but it could confuse some players who are used to being given an ingame 'type here' screen and that's it.  The current state is not very user friendly.

Nice new launcher, looks good.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 13 2012 - 10:54 AM

The "report bug" button of the client is probably temporary, since we're in closed beta and the point is to test the game.

Also, please follow the proper format for bug reports, it helps the devs with organizing and categorizing various problems as well as setting priorities. Things you only have an opinion about that aren't actual bugs in the game belong in the discussion or suggestions forums. It helps keep the forum tidy, and a tidy forum makes devs and mods happy and more efficient.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users